Get All Features

smartoverview
advanced
premium
purchase

Agenda comes out of the box with a great set of features, completely free. There are no time or trial limits. You can use it forever, at no cost.

Agenda does offer extra premium features that require an In App Purchase, and that make the app even more powerful. If you decide to purchase the upgrade, you permanently unlock all current premium features across all of your devices. Each of them is described in detail below.

Additionally, any new premium features we add in the 12 months following your purchase are also permanently unlocked.

As indie developers we fully rely on your support in order to be able to continue to develop Agenda and make a living. Vice versa, we would like to reward you by giving you the new features we are able to develop thanks to the trust you put in us.

Thank you for your support!
Alex & Drew

The Premium Features Overview before (left) and after (right) purchasing the premium features through an In-App Purchase. This window shows information about all the premium features and can be found under the Help menu.

New

Auto Dark Mode (iOS)

Automatically switch between light and dark based on screen brightness.

ios_features_auto_darkmode%401x

Custom Accent Color (iOS)

Pick your favorite accent color for the Agenda UI.

ios_features_accent_color%401x

Previous Release

Choose Calendars

Select which of your calendars appear in Agenda, excluding the ones you don’t need.

calendarselect@2x

Pin Notes

Keep important information at the top of a project by pinning notes

pinned@2x.

Earlier Releases

Create Calendar Events

Create and edit calendar events from within Agenda. Events appear in the Calendar app, where they are synced to all devices. Note that showing and linking to calendar events doesn’t require a premium feature.

calendar@2x

Save Searches

Save the searches you make regularly, and have them available in the sidebar.

Copy and Export as Markdown or HTML

Copy or export notes in markdown or HTML format, making it simple to paste into websites and other apps.

Bonus:

Hide Watermark for Printing and PDFs

Remove the Agenda watermark from print outs and exported PDFs.

Curious about the details and rationale of our Premium Features model?

You can read more about why we decided to go with this sales model, and how it was implemented by reading this blog post by Drew.

Agenda 2.0, with two new premium features! 🎉
Taking Notes
Integration with Calendar: deselecting calendars
Project Description
Calendar Event, Calendar Selection
Using NotePlan with Agenda
Stay in Sync
Manual sorting
Hide Google Birthday calendars
Syntax of #Due
Ability to Pin Notes to the top of a project
Agenda for iOS is here! Now available from the iOS App Store 🎉
Is it possible to show only events of specific calendars within the "related"-section?
Please let us choose starting screen
Choose to show only some calendars
List all notes from the past week (regardless of project)
Question about current premium features
Link several different Calendar Events within one note
Relative dates
Show only specific calendars
Copy-and-Paste 2.0 – How Templates Make a World of Difference

I upgraded, but there’s still a get Agenda footer link in my PDF’s - can I get rid of that somehow?

I’ll happily promote Agenda to everyone, but would like an anonymous PDF export if I can please.

Yes, this is possible, if you show the details in the print panel you can check the button to hide the agenda link in the footer. And of course, thank you so much for supporting us!

So, to clarify, “permanently” definitely means that after the 12 month period features I got by paying the premium — like “Copy and Export Markdown” — will still be mine to use regardless of whether I pay the premium in the future?

So, to clarify, “permanently” definitely means that after the 12 month period features I got by paying the premium — like “Copy and Export Markdown” — will still be mine to use regardless of whether I pay the premium in the future?

Exactly! The objective with our model was that it was more like a magazine subscription, in the sense that when you stop paying, you keep what you already paid for.

Fantastic app, I immediately purchased the premium version. Btw. I also really like your approach on premium. Looking forward to the iOS app and some of the features you already mentioned like images, attachments, maybe integration with apps like OmniFocus etc.

But I already love it, now I always look forward for new meeting where I can use Agenda :slight_smile:

I just upgraded…that was the happiest celebration music I have ever heard when buying an app…very fun!:tada::balloon::sparkles:

Glad you liked it!

I’m about to purchase premium, but I have a question first: I understand that I will get all premium features that are going to be released in the next 12 months. But after that, if new features are included, I will have to pay for each extra feature or do I get premium features for 12 months again?

I’m about to purchase premium, but I have a question first: I understand that I will get all premium features that are going to be released in the next 12 months. But after that, if new features are included, I will have to pay for each extra feature or do I get premium features for 12 months again?

After 12 months the situation will repeat itself, i.e. you purchase the new premium features once you think they are attractive enough, and doing so will unlock those plus all new premium features in the following 12 months.

Perfect, great way to keep users and developers motivated. Keep the good work

I still get “Made with Agenda. Get it for free at agenda.com” in my mail.
How do I get rid of it ?

It’s a bug in the current release, but there is a way to get rid of it:

1. Choose File > Print
  2. Select “Agenda” from the popup button
  3. Toggle the “Hide the Agenda.app recommendation” checkbox first off, and then back on again

If all is good, it should be gone after that.

We have a fix coming for this.

Drew

Sorry drew I posted the same question on two different places :confused:

No problem. We will look into the mail export issue.

I can confirm that the watermark issue in both the PDF and share via email are fixed in the next beta/release.

My frist post and I am going with the “there are no stupid questions” adage…
Does the current Premium subscription cover just MacOS versions or will it also apply inclusively to iOS versions (once available).

Will apply inclusively to iOS. The one license across all devices. If you purchase now for Mac, you will get the premium features on iOS too.

Now available: 2.0 beta
Now available: 2.0 beta

I really appreciate your business model which I think is RESPECTFUL! on so many levels!

More over the license inclusive to iOS.

For those reasons I’m going premium now even though I don’t think I’ll be needing the premium features, I just appreciate the respect and I think you deserve the support!

Thanks for your support!