We collect information from you when you create an Agenda account on our Website or from within the App and gather data when you participate in the community forum by reading, writing, and evaluating the content shared here.
When registering for an account or when using the forum, you may be asked to enter your name and e-mail address. You may, however, visit our Website without registering. Your e-mail address will be verified by an email containing a unique link. If that link is visited, we know that you control the e-mail address.
When registered and posting, we record the IP address that the post originated from. We also may retain server logs which include the IP address of every request to our server.
We also collect information from you when you decide to buy the premium features we offer. The payment provider (Apple or Paddle, depending on which version of Agenda you use) will ask you for the necessary information to complete your purchase. We will at most receive your email address to identify your successful purchase along with the number of months of updates you bought. We do not have access to the details of your payment. In order to unlock the premium features we may also collect a so-called device ID that helps us identify your computer or mobile device. This identifier does not contain any information about you and is only used to uniquely identify your device.
Finally, we may also collect information about you when another Agenda user sends you a recommendation to use Agenda like your email address. We solely use this information to be able to give you the extra months of updates when you decide to purchase the premium features.
Important: We do not collect nor do we have access to the information you enter into Agenda, this is only stored on your computer, or if you sync via iCloud, in your own iCloud account (which we cannot access). It means we cannot provide you with a backup copy of your Agenda data either, always make regular backups (for instance by using Time Machine).
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To grant you access to premium features and community forum areas — your information allows us to know it’s you.
- To personalize your experience — your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve Agenda and/or our community forums — we continually strive to improve our offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service — your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To send periodic emails — The email address you provide may be used to send you information, notifications that you request about changes to forum topics or in response to your user name, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. We also keep you up-to-date on Agenda developments and third-party solutions (only) if we feel these would help in your experience with Agenda. From any of these communications you can always unsubscribe if you no longer wish to receive them.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We will make a good faith effort to:
- Retain server logs containing the IP address of all requests to this server no more than 90 days.
- Retain the IP addresses associated with registered users and their posts no more than 5 years.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow). These cookies enable the Website to recognize your browser and, if you have a registered account, associate it with your registered account.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our Website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our Website and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Our Website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older. If you are under the age of 13, per the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), do not use this Website.
This document is CC-BY-SA. It was last updated Jan 9, 2018.