Agenda for iOS is here! Now available from the iOS App Store šŸŽ‰

You have been telling us you wanted Agenda on your iPhone and/or iPad over and over again, so we couldnā€™t be more excited to let you know that it is now available in the iOS App Store. It runs on both iPhone and iPad with iOS 11 or later and like Agenda for macOS, the iOS app has no time limits. You can use it forever at no cost.

The iOS app features the same premium features, which can be unlocked using an In-App Purchase. And if you bought those already on the Mac, all you have to do is log in to your Agenda account on your iOS devices and they will be unlocked there too :raised_hands:.

We would like to do a big shout out to everybody who has signed up to become a test pilot of the iOS app, thanks to you it has rapidly become even better than we had hoped for!

But really to all Agenda users we would like to say THANK YOU as your feedback, support, and excitement has helped shape the iOS app and gave us the enthusiasm and drive to keep on going into the late hours of the day in order to get to this point. We hope we can count on you to spread the word, and in the future with your continued support!

Alex & Drew

29 Likes

Iā€™ve been awaiting this with much anticipation!

2 Likes

So excited for this and wish you guys the best. It actually feels like you might change the landscape.

5 Likes

I am really looking forward to it.

3 Likes

Hope itā€™ll be in the Australian store!

Canā€™t wait!

1 Like

Itā€™s already: ā€ŽAgenda: Notes meets Calendar on the App Store :smiley:

1 Like

Wow thanks heaps. It wasnā€™t coming up for meā€¦ I guess due to pre-release.

Is there any difference between the current beta and the version coming live on App Store? If not, then there is really no hurry to ā€upgradeā€ to the official version, orā€¦?

1 Like

Yes, in principle they are identical. Also after the launch weā€™ll continue to first push beta versions through test flight, so in the end it depends on whether youā€™d like to keep being a beta tester or prefer to stick with official releases only.

3 Likes

I think Iā€™ll keep on beta-testing then. :smiley:

2 Likes

Congratulation!!! (y)

1 Like

Got it on 29th!
Amazing start, smooth usage, great aesthetics.
Thank you guysšŸ˜€

2 Likes

+1 and a huge thank you - the number one reason for not having to take my Apple MBP and quite happy I can use my iPad while traveling or remote. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

awsome job guys! :grinning:

2 Likes

Downloaded both Mac and iOS apps today, and paid the premium within a few hours. Fits very well with my way of thinking, and Iā€™m happy to pay for good, well-designed softwareā€¦ and Agenda is an absolute pleasure to work in.

I look forward to seeing how things develop. Image attachments would be greatly appreciated!

2 Likes

Thank you all for your amazing support and enthusiasm!

1 Like

Just discovered the app and I really like it.

The only thing missing so I can use it everyday is images and documents attachments. Once that comes Iā€™ll buy the premium features.

In the future, other then Atachments, only missing dark mode and auto dark mode, password protect, pencil and draw support and Apple Watch app (not to write notes but to see the ones you allready have in the app at least)

Keep up the excellent work. Anxious to see new incoming updatesā€¦

Thank you! All your requests are in fact on the list of The features we are working on right nowā€¦

1 Like