Purchasing Premium as SOON as the iOS App is released

Having worked with this app for 4 days now, I can honestly say I love it, and it fits perfectly into my current workflows. I just need to be able to run it on my iPad Pro. :slight_smile:

As soon as that is released, I will purchase the premium version/sub to unlock the extra features and continue to support this application and Momenta.

-Scott

8 Likes

As soon as that is released, I will purchase the premium version/sub to unlock the extra features and continue to support this application and Momenta.

We’re more than OK with this “hostage” deal, we want it badly ourselves as well :smiley:
Really happy to hear you like Agenda so much!

3 Likes

I have just downloaded this app. I am so excited to start using it, so hopefully, I will be as satisfied with it as you are.

2 Likes

hey guys,

congratulations on the app. That’s exactly what is missing from MacOS Notes. But it needs iOS integration to fulfill it’s destiny :slight_smile: as soon as this is available i am in on the premium deal!

keep up the great work!

4 Likes

I get the need to ensure that you get something for the investment, but having spent tons of cash on apps that have switched to subscription models and hostage (I mean hosted, or do I) data later moved on - I’m looking at you DayOne, I just jumped in. I am not made of money, but I was a developer in the distant past and want to support these guys and this alternative to "oops your subscription expired” model. If it ends up feeling like your using it enough to almost warrant paying for it, consider just doing so, I feel like a well funded app is an actively developed app. Bring on the iOS.

2 Likes

Me 2, looking foward to IOS version and hopefully great discount for new users.

1 Like

I have a different strategy. I bought premium mode two hours after I installed. It’s clear to me that this is a cool thing and that they guys doing it are energetically in the game. I am big on encouragement and showing love. In this case, that’s money.

When the app comes out, I hope they will provide a way that I can give them some more money. I hate subscriptions and won’t do that but I love giving programmers money.

Frequent paid upgrades is what I like, especially when we are talking eighteen bucks a pop. I can afford to do that all the time.

6 Likes

That’s really cool to hear guys, it’s super motivating for us!

3 Likes

Already purchased Premium as well. This software is fast becoming the central hub out of which I work, but the lack of an iOS app is the only snag in my workflow. As one commentator said, these guys are in the game it seems, and I would be more than willing to pay for the app and/or the yearly fee for premium features on that side as well.

1 Like

Having the iOS app with iCloud sync is a must have for me. Most of my time I’m out of office I just have my phone with me (I have a Macbook but cannot bring it everywhere just to take note which an iPhone would be enough). As soon as it is released, ring me a bell. I’ll become a premium user then.

Update: We’re really excited to let you know that Agenda for iOS is now available for free from the iOS App Store.

1 Like

I broke my promise and got the Premium version months ago…now I have it all!!

next up: inline images!

1 Like

Brilliant, thank you so much, we’re on it!