Version 2.5 with X-Callback-URL and Handoff support
- Support for handoff between Agenda for Mac and iOS (requires Agenda for iOS 2.3 or higher)
- Added x-callback-url support for automation and integration with 3rd party software.
To learn more about x-callback-url’s and how you can use them to automate Agenda, see: Import, Export, Sharing, and Automation
- It is now more obvious when a search or filter is active.
- Links have a more prominent color and are therefore easier to read in dark mode.
- Various tweaks and improvements to the dark theme.
- Fixed print and export-to-PDF in dark mode.
- The visible or hidden state of the related sidebar should now be restored correctly upon launching Agenda.
- Dragged items in dark mode now have a readable title.
- The switch popup button controlling appearance in the preference should no longer show text being grayed out.
- The indent button in the text editor popover is working properly now.
- The H2 and H3 touchbar buttons were still swapped. Now they are correct.
- Various stability improvements.
- It is now possible to edit the displayed date label in the calendar popover as a way to quickly jump to a given date. Both absolute dates (e.g. “22 jan 2018”) and relative dates (e.g. “in two weeks”, or “next tuesday”) are supported (see screenshot below).
- Agenda now restores the previously selected project and focused note when starting the application.
- Clicking the category headings in the projects sidebar now toggles between their collapsed/expanded state, as does clicking the header of the recently edited/related notes sections in the related panel.
- We added an item to the Note menu to remove the assigned date from a note directly without the need to go through the calendar popover.
- Starting a paragraph with three tickmarks will change the style to preformatted.
- The details that are automatically imported from Calendar events when creating a new note are cleaner and no longer include dial-in details for meetings.
- When copying a note or the selected text from a note, the plain text copied now contains the complete URLs (even when displayed in shorter form inside Agenda).
- Agenda now automatically shortens Facebook, LinkedIn, and WikiPedia links, while also being less aggressive when it comes to hiding URL parameters that can contain valuable information. Non-web URLs no longer hide the URL scheme.
- Today’s date is now better visible in the calendar popovers.
- Agenda now supports an additional URL scheme,
agenda-notes, that can be used on systems where the default
agendaURL scheme opens the system calendar app. To learn more about x-callback-url’s and how you can use them to automate Agenda, see: Import, Export, Sharing, and Automation
- Improved resolution of images in PDF print outs.
- Various user interface tweaks and security improvements.
- When using the light theme the show/hide button in the Projects sidebar was very difficult to see, this is now fixed.
- More reliable behaviour of the back and forward history, and restoring of the position when switching between projects.
- Several stability improvements.