German - Deutsch

Translators: @csterneck @tribu44 @cmeermann @thomas.buesch @Martin.F @Roland.Foerster @ad_dug.onl @jan.fiedler @harald @johannes @tobbson @nesch @hr1 @olaf1 @stq66 @bdietze @thomas @christianriess @penturon @leongeyer @Tosem

This topic is for discussion the German translation of Agenda. Feel free to leave your suggestions, corrections, and comments here.

Want to help translate Agenda to German? Reply to this post and we’ll add you to this translation project.

Do you encounter any issues, have suggestions or comments, leave a post here as well, your feedback is highly appreciated!

2 Likes

I’d be pleased to help here

1 Like

Hi there, no problem, would also like to help translate.

2 Likes

Hi,
I can help.

2 Likes

Count me in.

1 Like

boarding as well

2 Likes

Ich würde auch gerne helfen :+1:

2 Likes

Hi – I’m interested to help, too

1 Like

Hi, I am in. Available starting Feb. 28th

1 Like

Pleased to help!

Cheers,
C.

1 Like

Hi,
I‘m also leasend Go help,

Johannes

1 Like

I can help. Would be a pleasure.

2 Likes

Yes, I am available!
Ich stehe zur Verfügung!
:slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m in, as already confirmed by mail.

2 Likes

Update: The German localization of Agenda is now officially underway :partying_face: with @csterneck, @Roland.Foerster, @ad_dug.onl, @jan.fiedler, @harald, @johannes taking a first stab at the first round of translation. As outlined here, we’ll add a number of reviewers once they have concluded the first round and will give all of you access to the test builds as things progress. To be continued…

5 Likes

Ich kann auch gerne helfen.

2 Likes

Update: We have now moved the German translation of Agenda to the OneSky platform and also added @tobbson @nesch @hr1 @tribu44 @cmeermann @olaf1 @stq66 @bdietze

1 Like

Happy to help as well!

1 Like

I’ve added you to the project Thomas, thanks for helping bring Agenda to our German speaking users!

If there is still a need for additional testers/translators into German, I will gladly help.

1 Like