Russian - Русский

Translators: @turovets @anp

This topic is for discussion the Russian translation of Agenda. Feel free to leave your suggestions, corrections, and comments here.

Want to help translate Agenda to Russian? Reply to this post and we’ll add you to this translation project.

Do you encounter any issues, have suggestions or comments, leave a post here as well, your feedback is highly appreciated!

Hello, my name is Anton and I’m willing to help with the translation. You got my email c******.group , so please send invitation there.

1 Like

Hi! I’d like to help translate Agenda to Russian

2 Likes

Update: The Russian localization of Agenda is now officially underway :partying_face: with @anp @turovets taking a first stab at the first round of translation. As outlined here, we’ll add a number of reviewers once they have concluded the first round and will give all of you access to the test builds as things progress. To be continued…

Glad to say that the first round of translation has been completed! :smiley:
There are still a few issues with capitalization (working on it), but can’t wait to see the beta and test the Russian interface live.

2 Likes

Awesome work, we’ll include it in the first upcoming beta (for 10.1)!

2 Likes

Update: Hooray, the Russian translation of Agenda is now available as part of Agenda version 11.0 :confetti_ball:. We’d invite everybody to give it a try and let us know if you find any aspects that can be improved, need to be corrected, or are giving issue. Join me in thanking all translators (with @turovets in particular) who worked so hard and with so much passion to add the Russian translation of Agenda! :clap: :clap:

1 Like

Ребят не видно в календаре надпись следующая неделя, месяц, год.

Если бы я мог добавить скриншот было бы хорошо, но к сожелению здесь это не реально

I now saw your message and screenshot you sent by email, I understand the issue now and will try to fix it in a next update. Thanks for the feedback!

Спасибо за обратную связь!
Ошибку воспроизвели, будет исправлена в ближайшем релизе.
Если будут идеи по улучшению Agenda - пишите, это очень ценно :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Update: We have moved from OneSky to Crowdin for translating Agenda to Russian :raised_hands: