Czech - Čeština

Translators: @anon10142731 @jarcec @alex1 @vervafecku @petrbouma94 @zdenek.mladek @pkloucek @SNH

This topic is for discussion the Czech translation of Agenda. Feel free to leave your suggestions, corrections, and comments here.

Want to help translate Agenda to Czech? Reply to this post and we’ll add you to this translation project.

Do you encounter any issues, have suggestions or comments, leave a post here as well, your feedback is highly appreciated!

1 Like

I don’t think that I will be able to invest enough time to do actual translations, but I’m definitely happy to offer time to do peer reviews and testing the language in the actual product.

1 Like

Hi, I can help. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Update: The Czech localization of Agenda is now officially underway :partying_face: with @anon10142731, @jarcec, @alex1 taking a first stab at the first round of translation. As outlined here, we’ll add a number of reviewers once they have concluded the first round and will give all of you access to the test builds as things progress. To be continued…

2 Likes

Hi guys:) please for add me? I am czechhh!:slight_smile:

Great, I’ve added you to the team @vervafecku!

hello, can i be added too?

1 Like

I’ve added you to the group!

Thanks

Would you like to be added to the translator group @zdenek.mladek?

Hey! Throw me in! I already did some translations. Cheers! :metal:t2:

Great to see @zdenek.mladek and @pkloucek joining the Czech translation efforts, I’ve added you to the group!

Hi folks! So, I have finished 1st round of translation into Czech. Well, it isn’t 100% perfect and needs some corrections surely. A lot has been done, a lot remains. Any help welcome!

2 Likes

Brilliant, thank you so much! :clap: Once we get to the next beta we’ll include the Czech localisation so it can be polished using a real build. Stay tuned!

1 Like

Thanks @SNH for joining the Czech translation efforts, I’ve added you to the group!

Hi guys,

I’d like to let you know I translated the remaining strings, and Czech should be ready to go. If another pair of eyes could have a look that’d be great, otherwise it should all be good to go.

If no one has time to look at it, we can always improve as we go.

2 Likes

Brilliant, thanks @SNH, in principle it should then become part of the Agenda 15 release. We’ll keep in close touch while moving towards the betas.

1 Like

Great! That gives me more time to periodically look at the translation, just in case, and be fully ready for the release.

I’m not going to ask about ETAs as I’m aware this depends on a lot of things, but if you know you’re going to be close to a release date please let me (us) know.

Will do! Thanks!

Update: Hooray, the Czech translation of Agenda is now available as part of Agenda version 16.0 :confetti_ball:. We’d invite everybody to give it a try and let us know if you find any aspects that can be improved, need to be corrected, or are giving issue. Join me in thanking all translators, and especially @SNH, who worked so hard and with so much passion to add the first Czech translation of Agenda! :clap: :clap:

1 Like