Version 8.0 with Apple Pencil support on iPadOS
- Add a drawing, handwritten notes, or highlights to the images in your notes.
- Drawing and handwriting with Pencil to create new image attachments.
- Autocorrect was causing unnecessary capitalisation, this is fixed.
- Tap and hold on a link is now working again.
- Keyboard bar menus no stay open more often when device changes orientation.
Introducing Apple pencil support on iPadOS 13.1 and higher.
- Links should not open when one is tapped during scrolling.
- Fixed crash due to autocomplete.
- Drawing colors on annotations now do not change when switched to dark mode.
- Stability improvements for sync.
- The canvas for drawing changes size dynamically to allow for drawing across multiple pages, and allows scrolling with two fingers.
- The area for tapping ‘live’ text items (eg links, tags, attachments) is now reduced so it doesn’t overlap other content.
- Tapping of ‘live’ items like links and attachments during scrolling should not trigger them to open.
- Adding of links works again.
- Some cases where the insert popover would disappear unnecessarily when lifting the device have been fixed.
- The drawing tools now show the correct colors when annotating an image in dark mode.
- Fixed previewing of files with forward slashes (/) in the name.
- Fixed some problems with wrong colors showing after switching between light and dark mode.