Web clipper browser extension for Agenda

Do you have plans of introducing any web-clipper tool(browser extension) for Agenda in the future? Lot of times we want to save webpages that we are reading

5 Likes

We do have plans to introduce a sharing sheet in future. Hopefully that will allow at least direct saving of links from Safari, but it may be possible to support capturing web pages too. We will see.

Thanks for the feedback!

3 Likes

Only Safari? Why not support it for other browsers too like Chrome?

and Firefox for Mac OS too will be great :slight_smile:
Now I select a webpage and paste in a note, but without the images :frowning:

We plan to support this through a sharing extension, which means it should be available in all apps supporting sharing extensions.

1 Like

This is my numero uno feature request.

Hey Mkenetosj, how are you? Is that any place that I can see the list of next features that you guys will bring to Agenda? Thank you!

Have a look at:

Any update on web clipper for Safari?

Not at this moment I’m afraid, we will first focus on improving search.

I wonder if this Drafts integration would work as a workaround for now:

Create a note in Agenda in a project named “Inbox”, using the first line as that name of the note and remaining text as the note content. A project named “Inbox” must already exist. To target other projects, this example can be editing changing the “project-title” parameter in the Callback URL step.

For more details on options available in Agenda, visit their URL scheme documentation.

This works for me on macOS; there isn’t an extension for iOS. Very configurable to your needs.

There is an extension for Safari in the Mac App Store.

ToMarkdown works on mobile.

2 Likes