Support for Tables

No. Best UI though

I see. Thanks for the tip.

Yes! This is what brought me here. I use only a single table in all of Apple Notes (to track my daughterā€™s medications) and was disappointed to see it was not supported via import. :disappointed:

Iā€™m afraid even if we support tables, it may not import from Apple Notes. Apple Notes import only has access to very simple data. Apple donā€™t include a lot of the data. Eg. we have no way to see the difference between a list and a checklist, so we have to import both as a simple list.

@drewmccormack - does the Agenda team see tables on the near roadmap since images/attachments is in beta? this is the key feature that Agenda is missing for me to use as my daily driverā€¦

Iā€™m afraid it isnā€™t in the immediate future, no. We just have too many higher priorities at the moment. But it is definitely something on the roadmap.

+1 for tables! This is very useful.

Here too - need tables

+1 on this. Give me tables, multiple bullet point styles and I will move from OneNote immediately!

YES

+1 for tables for me as well!

+1 for tables! Table is very useful for plan

+1!!! for me as well

Simple tables for structuring content would be the bom! I recently transitioned over from Evernote (which Iā€™ve been using for years) and itā€™s so far the no. 1 thing Iā€™m currently missing.

1 Like

I need export information on csv or excel format feature as well! I plan to use it for share with colleges or for institutionalā€™s Reports. Thanks!

+1 for a simple table functionality (similar to the evernote screenshots people have included). Thank you!

Another +1 for tables

+1 for me. I want to use Agenda as my daily planner. But I can not until I have tables supports.

+1 for tables from me :slight_smile:

this topic is one year old, and this feature still not presented? Even though such a lot of people asking for that? Even native apple note has this feature by defaultā€¦

This is not a trivial feature to implement Iā€™m afraid, plus even though we understand that many of you would love to see it sooner than later, this is true for many requested features, some of which simply have a higher priority at this point in time. We canā€™t promise any time frame at the moment, sorry.