How do you deal with lots of projects and actionable items within? I am willing to redefine my workflow. Whats is your best practice for the following scenario?
I have lots of different topics I have to work on. Several projects, meetings, product development, private projects and actionable items within. I do micromanagement with Todoist (I want to dump this) and knowledge management within Obsidian.
What I did:
– I document meetings within agenda and use checkboxes for actionable items. Sometimes I delegate some of them, others I have to do on my own.
– I have lots of notes in agenda. Only those I am currently working on, I set "on agenda“
– Other notes I keep for later reference and link them. Sometimes they include actionable items (checklists) as well. Their priortity is not as high, because they are „off agenda“
– When I set my meeting protocoll „on agenda" I have to review it frequently - even if I know, that only delegated items are on the list.
– When I set my meeting protocoll „off agenda“ these checkbox items get lost.
What I expected:
– I would like to „review“ these checkbox items later, when I care about these knowledge areas.
– I would need some kind of filter, to find them again (e.g. filter for all open checkbox-items)
– I don’t want to place all these notes (containing an open checkbox) „on agenda“ because it will mess up my priority notes.
As I found out, such filters are not implemented (requested 2018 as it seems). So I assume there must be another way or a workaround. How do you (the developers) work with agenda? Is there a best practice for my described scenario?
Thanks for your help and suggestions.