Reminders (To-do) View - Side Panel

First of all, I would like to say that Agenda is a fantastic idea with a neat implementation. I have been looking for ways to integrate my note-taking, calendar, and to-do (Apple Reminders). Agenda seems to be the most elegant tool out there that aims to tackle this integration issue.

I am here to request a feature. I would like to have a Reminders View on the side panel, something like the image below:

I am aware of the current effort to implement two-way sync with Apple Reminders:

It seems that such capability is already on your plans. However, I am creating this feature request to make it explicit that I desire to have a visual representation of such reminders inside the Agenda app.

I am curious to see the community feedback about this topic. I see Agenda as one of a few players that can make this right.

6 Likes

Appreciate the detailed feedback. Thanks!

We haven’t designed the feature yet, so can’t say exactly how it will come to be, but we will keep your request in mind.

3 Likes

This is one of the features I am most eagerly awaiting, too. Meantime, I use both Agenda and GoodTask in a split, full screen.

1 Like

You will be very happy to hear it will be out in a few weeks time.

1 Like

It’s here, but it’s not of much use because the font is too small to read. It’s a step it the right direction though so… YAY!