Quick note entry

No more news than that what we wrote in February, it’s something we’d really like to bring sooner than later, but we’re two people trying to go as fast as we can, it isn’t a trivial feature alas.

1 Like

Hi Mekentosj

Absolutely love Agenda but deeply in great need of a Quick Entry Commend In order to write out a task for today or on Agenda.

Any luck on having this feature being next to come to agenda.

Thanks again have a great day!

Regards,
Diego Quevedo

1 Like

With the sharing extension in place this definitely got a big bump on our list. Stay tuned.

1 Like

Is there any update on this at all? This is definitely a missing feature for me and what keeps me from using Agenda for noting stuff down on the go.

3 Likes

Still making its way to the top, no ETA yet I’m afraid.

1 Like

Hi! Thanks for the shortcut but can you share the link here? It isn’t opening for me in Dropbox.

Totally understand how you guys work and the constraints you’re under. Just wondering if there’s an update on this.

Thanks!

1 Like

Not at the moment, we’ll let you know here.

3 Likes

I use a note called “Inbox”, rather than a project. Then I use an iOS shortcut to Show Note “Inbox”.

The shortcut opens the note in Agenda, and I add a new list line (bullet for task, dash for note), then go back to whatever I was doing.

At the end of the day I process the list. Actions and notes get cut and pasted to the appropriate project note and deleted from inbox.

3 Likes

+1 for this crucial feature!
It would be nice to have a corner mouse-hover (maybe left corner?!) asking for a quick note, similar to how Apple’s Notes currently does on macOS Monterey.
It’s tempting to use that feature from Apple’s Notes due to its presence, but I remind myself to use Agenda instead.

4 Likes

+100 to this, I’m moving over from windows/onenote and that was a key feature. Especially now that Monterey has this, it’s going to make the Agend workflow feel very weird and outdated.

2 Likes

Was there any progress with this ‘quick note’ feature. I’ve come across this thread as a new user and not sure if the functionality has already been added.

Grateful for any feedback from the group.

2 Likes

Not yet, but getting closer to the top of the list

3 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes