Pictures and files

Please add support for dragging and dropping in images and other files into notes. Images for me are essential for notes (screenshots of work in progress for example). Basically anything I can paste into Slack I would like to be able to drag into Agenda.

In general I would look at tools like DayOne to see their support for all kinds of content recognition. For example, having pasting in a youtube video automatically expand into a youtube video in the window etc.

8 Likes

Yes, this is a common request, and is high on our priorities, see The features we are working on right now…. Thanks for the feedback!

2 Likes

I can’t wait for that feature. It would be very handy. @drewmccormack you guys are doing brilliant job!

1 Like

+1

I would be glad for this feature too :slight_smile:

1 Like

Has this been implemented yet? I cannot drag any photos in from the Mac app.

Not yet, it’s what we are working on as we speak.

Hi,
How’s it going re: images, files (drag/drop/attach)?

… I LOVE Agenda but that capability is one thing that is really essential for the work I do/work flow and for which I check the Community (and beta updates) daily for… hoping :woman_technologist:t2: … (Followed by iPencil use but def. images first, file(s) … )

Many thanks!!! I know it’s not just a matter of waving a magic wand (wouldn’t that be nice though…) Karen

3 Likes

Working as fast as we can :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I know and appreciate … love this app!!

This is the only thing stopping me from moving from OneNote!
(And the bullet list options but that is not critical :slight_smile: )

Very respectfully I submit that had I thought pictures would not be supported I’d not have gotten involved, as I am a picture-based note taker and planner. I’m 73 years old and have retired from a career that included being CEO of major organizations, but I say this only to underline that I am not just complaining, but am a bit startled at this discovery of no image support. Please tell me when this is planned, well…I think I know the plan, but I’ll probably not find much use for this program if it doesn’t include picture imports and EDITING—so, I guess I am odd man out here. I apologize for the negative theme here but I’m disappointed. Sorry. I hope this is civil enough, as I only mean to express my opinion and submit the suggestion that you add full image import, and some basic editing stuff like crop and brightness and color management.

1 Like

Thanks for the automated reply. I would like to know more specifically if at all possible if you plan to add picture support with some small editing features? I think I’m asking an additional question about the editing.

1 Like

Images is very close now. We are about to start beta testing it, which means it is basically done and we are ironing out last issues.

You won’t be able to edit images or attachments. To do that, you would have to export and reimport. Perhaps in future we will add options for editing, but for now it will be just attached files.

1 Like

I’m very happy to let you know that support for adding images and attachments is now available: