I really wish we could have export options for PDF in Agenda. This was one thing i really wished for when i was an active Bear app user.
Not looking for anything complex. I want to:
- Add my name, company + logo in the header / footer of the pdf doc. Nothing crazy, just top right / left.
- Be able to force a page break in the middle of a note. You shouldn’t see the page break in the note, but have it occur on export. (Example: right click, “For export: create page break”)
- Choose custom accent colors (for emphasized text, bullets, etc.).
- Strip all hashtags, internal agenda links, etc.
- Customize h1 - h6 fonts. (Using system fonts; optional, but not needed, this would be a nice touch)
Basically, i want to be able to whip out note, export and be able to send to a client as is.
Right now im having to export as rich text, paste into a templated Pages document, and then export as PDF. This shouldnt be a thing!
P.s. The agenda dot on export isn’t retina optimized, it’s blurry.