Get All Features

We always tell people to pick what works best for you, if you like using and paying through the App Store, then you should just pick that route. We very much appreciate you are thinking of the cut that Apple takes, but we don’t want you to jump through hoops for that.

Yes, if you download Agenda from agenda.com and renew through that, we will receive more at the end of the day. Fortunately Apple is reducing the rate from 30% to 15% for small business like ours, which already helps and makes the difference smaller. But again, we’re happy with whatever route you pick. Thank you for your support! :pray:

Hello and thank you for this fantastic app :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m not sure this has been answered and I apologise if it has and I’m asking again, but there’s too much to get lost in here.

My questions are: if I pay now for the iOS versions I assume that within the first 12 months if I decide to upgrade to include Mac I only pay the difference?

And, if I own the iOS app and after a year decide to upgrade, I have to pay the full price of all 3 even if just 2 new features come out?

Yes, if you contact us if you’d like to upgrade to include macOS we can send you a discount coupon to only pay for the difference.

And, if I own the iOS app and after a year decide to upgrade, I have to pay the full price of all 3 even if just 2 new features come out?

Yes, that’s correct. But note that your purchase would include any features to be released in the 12 months following your purchase. Also, if you feel that’s too little value for money, you can wait till more features are available. At no point will you loose any features you already own. For more details, see this blogpost from Drew.

3 Likes

Hello, thank you for the quality of this app. Great work ! I want to buy premium features, if I do, does my girlfriend in my iCloud family group will profit of these features too ?

1 Like

Great to hear that!

does my girlfriend in my iCloud family group will profit of these features too ?

No, iCloud family sharing doesn’t include the type of in-app purchases that unlocks the premium features at this point. However, given that your features are unlocked through your Agenda account while your notes sync based on your iCloud account/Apple ID, we are OK with you sharing your Agenda account with your family members in order to unlock the premium features for them.

2 Likes

4 posts were split to a new topic: Problems unlocking features

Great product and I love the subscription model.Especially the ability to wait until new features that I would actually use come along after my subscription ends. Having said that, I will most likely just renew every year to help support on-going development.

2 Likes

Awesome to hear @sjbrowniss2, thank you so much for your support!

A post was split to a new topic: Upgrade for Mac

Alternatively, you could implement the model that the drawing app Concept has/had where the basic product is free to use, you can upgrade to a base app with most features, or add on “packs” of different bundled features as needed?

We’re not too big fans of this pick and choose model. Of course it could certainly work but it wouldn’t really be compatible with the current model we use, which has been received super positively and therefore is not something we plan to change at this point.

2 Likes

Fair enough; I was thinking more as a way to address that user’s concern about people who have bought in and continue to “upgrade” over time; the traditional software model in the past followed that (new buyers buy the latest versions with all the bells and whistles, previous buyers had an upgrade path) but I guess Apple’s store model doesn’t easily allow for that.

1 Like

I’d like to know how much more I would have to pay if I want to have new features beyond 12 months.

The amount is the same for every 12 month period you decide to renew. Note that in Agenda 14 we’ll add the possibility to auto-renew every year and save 15%.

6 Likes

I was waiting for this for some time. Long time customers or customers who intend to commit should be rewarded.

2 Likes

This is most welcome. I’m not (yet) a power user, but I do use Agenda happily. I’ve never been disinclined to renew. This will be convenient. Thanks!

1 Like

:+1: Thank you!

To be clear, we backdated the features in Agenda 14 so that anyone who purchased during 2021 will have them unlocked, even though it has been longer than 1 year since some purchases were made. Hopefully this makes up for the somewhat longer wait for this version.

5 Likes

Where is the auto-renew setting? I’d happily sign up.

2 Likes

It’s in the premium features window. If it doesn’t show (because you are still within the current 12 months) you can make it appear by holding the alt/option key while choosing Window > Premium Features if I’m not mistaken.

2 Likes