Get All Features

If I only use the iPad or iPhone version, is there a similar way to set up auto renew? I haven’t found the option if it exists.

Thanks,
Matt

Hi Matt,

Not until closer to the end date I’m afraid.

1 Like

Maybe I’m missing the point of this intense and over-modulated conversation. I purchase and subscribe to software as a tool to perform a task and get a job done. The developer refines the program and fixes issues parallel with Apple’s OS updates. I’m happy to pay for that service. If the software stays relevant to my need and is priced fairly, I’ll buy it and pay for upgraded features. Period, end of story. I feel the developers of Agenda have created a beautifully designed product and deserve the support of its users, if for no other reason than to progress development. They have also built a great support platform and community, which is added value.

4 Likes

would you mind to share where can opt-in as I am going to buy for next 12 months but there is no checkbox of it (I am in MacOS beta version)

The auto-renew option goes through Apple’s store. If you want that, you would need to install from the Mac App Store. Note that once you purchase, you can then go back to the off-store version if you prefer.

Thanks for the answer.

I’ve purchased twice, and blasted twitter earlier with it

1 Like

So what’s the difference between the one time purchase and the subscription.

If I get the subscription and cancel it after, lets say 2 years do I still have access to the features which I got with my subscription in these 2 years?

Best and thank you for the awesome app

Yes, the subscription is simply the one time purchase that auto-renews after the 12 months of free new premium features with another 12 months. Any new features released during these periods are always kept.

Hello ! I want to purchase premium but please what does the automatically renew each year option (that is cheaper)? I lnow what it means but how will this show on my Apple suscriptions page, will Agenda suscription be locked a few years without a way to cancel it?

Another question before buying: if one day I want to leave Agenda, can I easily export all my notes and folders hierarchy to a markdown app or software?

Thank you , your app is almost as beautiful as me! :joy:

Marc in Brussels
Meditation Teacher

Hi Marc, the auto-renew option simply triggers another purchase when the initial 12 month period ends, it’s a convenience that takes care of renewing automatically instead of having to do it manually. Otherwise it works the same, i.e. what you have is always yours to keep.

Another question before buying: if one day I want to leave Agenda, can I easily export all my notes and folders hierarchy to a markdown app or software?

Yes, on the Mac you have the export option to export your notes as markdown in a folder structure that represents your category/project hierarchy.

Thank you so much! :purple_heart::blue_heart::yellow_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::blue_heart:

1 Like

Thinking about getting premium not sure about which plan choose. I have 2 main doubts :

• If I choose the ios version. What will happened to my Mac App? Will I be able to use it without premium feature?
  • If I choose iOS version and then change my mind and want Mac version too, will I be charged to full price?

If anyone can help with, it would be nice :slight_smile:
Thank a lot!

Great to hear you are thinking of purchasing the premium features!

Yes, you can use the Mac app just fine but it won’t have the premium features unlocked.

• If I choose iOS version and then change my mind and want Mac version too, will I be charged to full price?

In that case you can contact us and we can send you a coupon code with a discount of the amount you already paid for the iOS version.

Hi,
So, why the automatically renew plan is cheaper if gives the same ?

Because for it gives us more certainty as developers that people stay on board, and that therefore we can continue to further develop and support the app. That’s worth giving a discount for.

2 Likes

There is one more reason: when you take the autorenewing subscription, it renews precisely after 1 year. If you take the non-renewing option, you can wait a while before purchasing, meaning perhaps you only renew after 18 months. We thought this warranted the saving, to compensate that you can’t just wait for your next purchase.

2 Likes

Hi,
i’ve been using Agenda since it was released a couple of years ago. I actually remembered back then there was a full unlock premium option and i did purchase that as far as i remembered. Are the latest released features not included in this edition?

We’ve always had the same model, as described in this video

uh that actually might be a bit awkward… The user interface suggested that i only have access to the previous premium features but not the one released recently. As far as I remembered the version I bought was supported with all premium features. I knew it was from the past, but it was sad that I wasn’t guaranteed all the future features since then. Would be best if old users can unlock the new features without further payment. :slight_smile: cheers