Get All Features

smartoverview
advanced
premium
purchase

The model is a great one. Wish all developers would adopt it. Renting software that changes very little if at all feels very wrong.

I was just wondering,
for premium features, is there a plan to make a macos only price, instead of the macos+ios bundle.
I dont use agenda for ios, only macos, so it would help me if I could only purchase the premium features for a lower price exclusive to MacOs

Thanks, M.S.

I’m afraid we don’t have plans for this. The Mac app is already quite a bit more than iOS, so if we did make a macOS only version, it would only be a little cheaper. We don’t think that is worth it, given that the vast majority of macOS users also have an iOS device.

[Discount] Will there be big sale for the premium? Currently I am a uni student and wanna save money while enjoying those fantastic features.

We don’t have any planned yet, best is to keep an eye on this community and/or sign up for the newsletter where we would announce such campaigns.

Okay Thanks for the reply. Great app!

great value for the $25. plus, even without additional features, worth buying for the work the devs have done

split this topic #144

A post was split to a new topic: Bought iOS while already having mac+iOS

Love Agenda.

How do I change the line spacing in v5?

Thanks, Fons.

How do I change the line spacing in v5?

See Spacing between lines

Any plans for a Windows app or at least a Google Chrome browser Extension?
Or just Web Interface?

Support will continuously build whenever an excellent product is created; that said, Agenda has far exceeded the excellent status!

Well done & I am excited to see what the future holds!

:clap: :calendar: :memo: :trophy:

No immediate plans. Not ruling it out, but have too much to do on macOS and iOS at this point to entertain it. We’ll see in the future.

Thanks for your support!

split this topic #156

A post was split to a new topic: Paid for premium

I absolutely loved reading all opinions and the back and forth here. Very well articulated, conversed and concluded. Best part was the mutual respect that was shown - that’s rare/hard to find within the online communities these days.

Hello,

I am using Agenda Premium for iOS on my Ipad. Now I’m using macOS for business and would also use Agenda there. Is there a discount if I buy Agenda Premium macOS, because I already use the premium version iOS?
Kind regards
Christian

Thank you for continuing your support of Agenda, I’ll send you a direct message with a coupon code that you can use to buy the macOS features with a 9.99 USD discount.

split this topic #162

A post was split to a new topic: Custom accent color per project