Get All Features

Thank you for continuing your support of Agenda, I’ll send you a direct message with a coupon code that you can use to buy the macOS features with a 9.99 USD discount.

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Custom accent color per project

A post was split to a new topic: I purchased the premium features on my iPhone

A post was split to a new topic: Coupon for Mac purchase

A post was split to a new topic: Frozen purchase

2 posts were split to a new topic: Mac only premium

Love all these new features in the paid subscription. Much has changed since I first used Agenda, keep up the great work guys! :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks for the support!

3 posts were split to a new topic: Trialing premium features

Hello,

Possible to get a Mac OS discount PM’d to me as well? I’ve already paid for iOS devices.

Thanks

Done. Thank you so much for your support!!

Hello, I bought the whole premium pack, and I’m very happy about it. I would like to know if you have planned to put other languages in Agenda like French?

We have started working on offering localised versions of Agenda, including in French. We hope it will be available in the not too distant future.

A post was split to a new topic: Pending purchase

A post was split to a new topic: Can’t find how to annotate image

One thing I am not understanding is, now that I will have to renew my license for more 12 months, why is the price going from 19.99 to 24.99 and now to 27.99?

First, it is not compulsory to renew immediately. If you are happy with the features, you can wait longer before you purchase again, until there are new premium features that you really need.

On the issue of price, we have actually never had a price change. The price has always been $24.99US. Update: per january 2020 the price increased to $34.99US

Apple does adjust the prices based on currency fluctuations. So even though Agenda is fixed at $25US, other currencies can go up and down over time. We have no control over that. We just pick a “price tier”, and apple adjusts each currency according to that.

Hope that explains it.

Kind regards,
Drew

Thanks Drew. I have on more question about your explanation. If the price was always 25US, why is it in Euros 27.99? Based on the currency exchange it should be less, in euros: I would say around 23.

And a lot of people, like me, have iOS devices only. :slight_smile:

Love

Mick

1 Like

If the price was always 25US, why is it in Euros 27.99?

See the post from Drew above, we pick the tier and Apple determines the pricing. One reason it’s 25 USD vs 27,99 EUR is because the latter includes the VAT applicable.