Get All Features

We don’t have phone support (we have a small team), but if you email the problem to support@agenda.com, or post it here as a support request, we can help.

Hi I must admit I got gently caught in the feature sales pitch : unlock all current fatures and keep them anyway along with the ones coming over a year from now. Very smart way to sell (I read your point on Medium), keep on the great work !

1 Like

Thank you for developing Agenda! I’ll be honest, I downloaded the app to try it first, then deleted it. Re-installed it, deleted it. I think I did this several times. It took me a while to wrap my head around on what makes Agenda different and how it actually makes meeting notes organization better. So far, I’m really liking the tool. It still doesn’t have all the features I need, but I see that it’s in the roadmap.

I really like your payment scheme. I get turned-off when I see several journaling and note-taking apps have subscription models. Some of them even have weekly subscription models. Why?? Why would I need to pay for an app on a weekly basis? It’s not like they provide updates on a weekly basis. I also hate subscription models where you lose all premium features once the subscription ends.

On the flip-side, the only thing on my mind is the timing of the payment to unlock the premium features. Let’s assume that I’m perfectly happy with the current features and may only need the premium features down the road. I pay for the premium features unlock on 1 Dec 2018, then it “expires” on 30 Nov 2019. On 15 Dec 2019, you release a new premium feature that I would really like to have. It would just be a bummer that if I waited just 15 days, I could have had that feature as part of my previous subscription already. Haha! That would be a win for you because I am now being encouraged to renew my subscription. :stuck_out_tongue: As oppossed to having delayed my subscription for about 15 days, then I would have gotten that feature for “free”. That would be a win for me! Yay! :smile:

I’m just teasing… :stuck_out_tongue:

I like paying for apps because I know there is quality behind it, but I don’t want to purchase apps just to try it first. There are many developers there that would make you pay for their app first, only for you to realize it’s bad.

You providing us with this wonderful tool for free, and invite us to pay for more features, if we need it, is really a great idea! Plus, we keep what we pay for, and we get to support your development efforts so that this app is kept alive for many years to come. I just hate buying an app that a developer suddenly abandons, then you’re stuck with an old app, and have to find a new one.

I’ll be getting premium for my iPad, not really for the premium features, but to support you so that you continue improving the app and keeping it alive. But! I’d like my yearly subscriptions to start at the beginning of the year, which is around the corner. Or, maybe I should get it for my birthday, which is on the first week of December. Haha!

Thank you! More power to you! :+1:

8 Likes

I just bought the premium version. Do you know when the new features (attachment/insert image) will be available ? At this moment, I still feel Notability Apps is more powerful than Agenda. Thanks
Also the UI feature, can it be unique by projects and not apply to all at the same time ? Looking forward to all the improvements.

1 Like

Thanks for the encouragement. Glad you like the model!

Images and Attachments are nearly ready. We are about to start our beta testing. Update: The Images and Attachments feature is now available.

For the “unique” question, I don’t really understand. Perhaps you can start a new post in the “Feedback” section about what you would like.

1 Like

The model is a great one. Wish all developers would adopt it. Renting software that changes very little if at all feels very wrong.

3 Likes

I was just wondering,
for premium features, is there a plan to make a macos only price, instead of the macos+ios bundle.
I dont use agenda for ios, only macos, so it would help me if I could only purchase the premium features for a lower price exclusive to MacOs

Thanks, M.S.

I’m afraid we don’t have plans for this. The Mac app is already quite a bit more than iOS, so if we did make a macOS only version, it would only be a little cheaper. We don’t think that is worth it, given that the vast majority of macOS users also have an iOS device.

1 Like

[Discount] Will there be big sale for the premium? Currently I am a uni student and wanna save money while enjoying those fantastic features.

We don’t have any planned yet, best is to keep an eye on this community and/or sign up for the newsletter where we would announce such campaigns.

Okay Thanks for the reply. Great app!

1 Like

great value for the $25. plus, even without additional features, worth buying for the work the devs have done

2 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Bought iOS while already having mac+iOS

Any plans for a Windows app or at least a Google Chrome browser Extension?
Or just Web Interface?

2 Likes

Support will continuously build whenever an excellent product is created; that said, Agenda has far exceeded the excellent status!

Well done & I am excited to see what the future holds!

:clap: :calendar: :memo: :trophy:

1 Like

No immediate plans. Not ruling it out, but have too much to do on macOS and iOS at this point to entertain it. We’ll see in the future.

Thanks for your support!

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Paid for premium

I absolutely loved reading all opinions and the back and forth here. Very well articulated, conversed and concluded. Best part was the mutual respect that was shown - that’s rare/hard to find within the online communities these days.

3 Likes