Focus/Full-page mode for single note

I would like to focus on a single note and hide other notes from prying eyes (during a meeting for example). Now we do not have a focus mode (like Evernote), or full-page mode for a single note. As a result, I have to hide both sidebars and enter (keep on pressing enter until I have a full page) my note to be focused on.

Thanks for having a look at this. If the functiuonality is available and I miss the point, please let me know.

24 Likes

Thanks for the feedback! Yes, we have plans for this type of functionality. Stay tuned!

6 Likes

Just curious, How do you plan to implement this feature?

It’s too early to share a concrete implementation yet I’m afraid, still working this out.

This feature of a FOCUS on a single note would be a winner with me.
I find other notes distracting when using agenda to plan something where i need concentration.
Good work so far, thank you.

4 Likes

This feature would be a huge help for me. Being able to focus on the current note and not all the other notes around it would be huge. Thanks for considering it.

2 Likes

Agree. This would be a nice feature.

We have made some progress and know what we want to do now compared to last December :smiley: There are some other things that we’ll have to do first, but just to let you know there’s something cooking…

4 Likes

Yes, I would really like this feature. Hope you implement it soon!

Yes—this feature would be truly helpful, especially if you tend to get distracted by the multiple projects in your life (and therefore in Agenda as well).

Any news on implementing this focus on single note feature? Thanks!

Still in the pipeline, no ETA I’m afraid. Later this year is what we’re aiming for.

2 Likes

Just to add my name to this list, this is a feature I could really use. Didn’t realize how distracting all those other notes could be…

I want to hightlight the importance of this feature in meetings. I had several occasions where I worked inside Agenda with my screen shared and noticed too late that the contents and even titles of other notes which might have been confidential were visible on the screen to see for coworkers. I love Agenda but now am working within an external text editor, copy pasting back and forth during / after meetings.

1 Like

1+ I’ve had the same experience. I’d love to see some sort of focus mode too.

+1 for this feature.

Using Agenda in my meetings, or screen share presentations, I often have to end up closing this app, because I don’t want to accidentally have sensitive notes shown.

2 Likes

+1 for me as well. I use Agenda to take my own personal notes during meetings, and I’d prefer to not have my meeting notes for other projects visible to any shoulder surfing. For now, I’ve resorted to using Drafts for those meetings, but I much prefer using the Agenda interface.

1 Like

Shoulder surfing :joy:

Just recently came back to using Agenda and really wanted this today. I created a focus project to move things to temporarily but, this would be much better so…

+1 for this feature!

1 Like

Hi, I’ve just started using Agenda. Has there been any updates on this feature?

1 Like