Daily Agenda

I am looking for setting a daily agenda which will repeat on daily basis like regular thing you have to do every day, but have to keep in mind to check.

Make sure to check out this Talk post:

But this is not what I am looking for. For example, If I have to check my person email, my company email, department mailbox, upload yesterday’s notes to server every morning. After I finish one by one, I want to mark as check when the things are done. But when tomorrow comes, I want all these to be “uncheck” because I have to do it everyday, and show me all of this in my to-do list.

I see what you mean, in that case I’d advise to simply make a note with your to-do list, pin it to the top of your project (premium feature) and/or put it on the agenda. And check things of as you go. The next day, simply select all the items in one go, and mark them as unchecked (Format > Lists > Mark as Unchecked, or Command-Control-C on Mac).

Thank you. But I still hope this idea can be a new feature for the next update. It can make the things much eaiser.

Not sure if I understand how you would see this feature work exactly?

An agenda can be changed from checked to uncheck (repeat on daily basis).

Yes, but are you suggesting a feature where they would automatically be reset every day?

Yes

Alexander Griekspoor community@agenda.com于2018年10月15日 周一上午6:04写道:

Don’t think that’s something we’re likely to add, but we will see if it can be made easier to reset the status of a checklist.

Ok thank you very much.

I have the same sort of thing going in Wunderlist. I have recurring tasks for my company invoices(like MailChimp, Trello etc). To keep track of which invoices i have sent to accounting for reimbursement i have set this task with a deadline on a specific date every month.
So when i tick off “MailChimp invoice” for the 17 october it will renew the task with a new date 17 november. This resembles the way Outlook works for recurrings events.

1 Like

Reminders integration may also solve this somehow. Reminders can be set to repeat daily, so once you complete a task, it will reset once the clock hits 12:01am. If iOS Reminders can be integrated into the body of Agenda notes, this might fulfill OP’s need, without having to completely overhaul checklists in the app.

1 Like

Thank you for sharing.

New user here…

I am also interested in a daily task list that refreshes to unchecked every day. On a day-to-day basis I need to remember to put in notes, check my CRM, send updates to customers, etc. It’s a lot and a daily checklist would be extremely helpful. I understand “uncheck all” accomplishes the task, but then the task of unchecking ends up needing to be on my daily list of things to do.

Not a dealbreaker by any means, Agenda is superb! By far my favorite note-taking app and I’ve tried them all

1 Like