Colored Font and Highlighting

+1 - I’d also like the ability to change font color, highlight and size of text. Thank you.

4 Likes

yep, these features are very important! plz add these features asap.

5 Likes

Has highlighting and font colour been added for Mac yet?

2 Likes

Not yet. It is something high on our list though, and should not be too long.

5 Likes

+1 for highlights

3 Likes

Cheers, as said, all “on the agenda”, there are a whole range of items that have been there basically from day one, see also The features we are working on right now…. Just chewing away on them at a pace of 24hrs in a day :wink:

4 Likes

Good idea. We need colored text and highlighting. It makes it easier to stay engaged with my various projects.

3 Likes

need highlight

1 Like

Please~~ Font color is really great and necessary feature!!

2 Likes

+1 here for both highlighting and colours!

1 Like

Yep, this has been on the list for a while. We hope to get to it in the not too distant future.

To add to what @drewmccormack is saying, while Agenda 14 won’t feature it yet, part of the reasons it’s taking longer than usual to ship this update is that we’re doing a lot of under-the-hood work to prepare among other things for coloured text and highlighting…

5 Likes

Thanks for clarity!

Welcome!

Can you give us a timeline? I’ve begun to avoid using Agenda due to 2 things: Lack of various color options and a simple, more obvious way to search for notes.

1 Like

Alas, a timeline is hard to give, as shown by how much time Agenda14 has taken us already, good news is that it will lay the foundation for the coloured font and highlight options, so it should hopefully be coming not too long after as both of these are our top priority pretty much. But as always that depends on many things and trying to balance everything.

3 Likes

Glad to hear that colors and highlighting are in the (near?) future. :heart:

Is there any news on this? I don’t see the option to change colour in my current Agenda - Version 13.1.1 (195)?

In Agenda 14 we’ve put the foundation in place, we expect to add support for font colours and highlights in the updates following Agenda 14

2 Likes

Just to add to that, although we are not adding colors or fonts in Agenda 14, we are adding colored tags. As mentioned, colored text is not far off.

3 Likes