Autocomplete of tags

I may be missing a trick here, but is there an option to have the app suggest existing tags as you type after a # ?

If not, that should be a thing… both for speed and to avoid mistyping and winding up with wrong tags.

37 Likes

You’re not missing a trick, it indeed didn’t make the cut for the 1.0 release. We’ll do our best to add it down the line.

11 Likes

Excellent! Sounds good.

2 Likes

Autocompleting tags is very important on my part to organise everything.

2 Likes

It would be really helpful if tags and tagged contacts would autocomplete while writing.

5 Likes

Just to give you guys some more feedback, I agree that autocompleting tags is a very important feature, hope you guys are able to add it soon. Loving the app so far!

4 Likes

+1 for auto-complete of tags

1 Like

I too am looking forward to autocomplete of existing tags and also people!!

1 Like

When is “down the line”? You wrote your comment in January, it’s almost august now!

1 Like

Down the line means we can’t give you an ETA I’m afraid. We’re focusing on inline images and attachments first…

2 Likes

1 Like

+1, that would be very useful, alongside with nested tags! (take a look on how Bear deal with nested tags)

2 Likes

+1 for this, auto-complete would be so much easier!

+1 for this feature, althought i’d consider this a “nice to have” vs a “must have”. Table support first :slight_smile:

+1 for auto-complete on tags and assignees. Auto-complete on assignees would be really nice because I often need to use full names in cases where someone has a common first name.

2 Likes

+1 here as well, especially for people. I deal with so many people from so many places around the world that I sometimes need a little help to autocomplete their names.

1 Like

+1 for autocompletion. It shouldn’t be magic to implement this.

2 Likes

I am looking forward the implementation of autocompletion of tags and people. Thanks!

2 Likes

Yes please, auto complete and tag browser

2 Likes