Version 17.0 with Multiple Windows, Focus Mode, Formatting Window and Lifetime Premium 🎁

2 posts were split to a new topic: Sync slow after update to Agenda 17

A huge thank you for this huge release. It is so, so good and just what I was hoping for. I can’t thank you enough! Agenda is a beautiful and useful app - everything a Mac app should be. You should both be very proud. This is why we pay for software. This is what it is all about! Your product makes my life better every day. I mention it to every Mac user I know. I wish you continuing luck with this amazing ‘mac-ass’ bit of software!

LOVE YOU :heart:

6 Likes

Wow, thank you so much for your kind words! :relaxed::pray:

This is a great release and now makes using agenda a much nicer experience as a writing app while using other apps. I like the Idea of lifetime but I feel as I have already paid for several years the price is just too high on top of what I have already paid. Could there be another option perhaps to take into account some part of what has already been paid?

2 Likes

Happy to hear you like the update. We currently don’t offer discounts for the lifetime premium. There’s two options if you find the lifetime option too expensive, you can either stick with the yearly subscription, or as was true in the original model, not renew (by canceling your subscription) and wait until you feel the number of new premium features that you don’t yet own are worth paying for again.

3 Likes

15 posts were split to a new topic: Get All Features badge permanently visible?

Thank you for continuing to leverage the power of the Macintosh! I forgot how much fun a great Mac app can be!

1 Like

Well done, guys! This is the big step-up Agenda needed, to a completely new level. Support for multiple windows – well designed and implemented – turns it into a whole new application! I have just renewed my subscription, which has been in abeyance for ca. 3 years. Bravo!

P.S. Now all it needs are folding lists inside notes – just sayin’! :wink:

2 Likes

Thank you so much @billmaslen and @jeremyfoxx, great to hear you like the update so much!! :raised_hands:

Great job guys. Such a wonderful app. I have seven months left on my Premium, but will go Lifetime at the end of that. Fantastic work.

1 Like

Great work. Being able to open notes in individual windows is a much bigger improvement that I would have thought.

I wanted to point out that this is a very Mac-centric release – almost nothing has changed for the iPhone version – and I like to see such a thing happening! It must have been a tough decision. Having multiple windows would never happen if you guys made feature parity between platforms mandatory. Thanks for letting the Mac app as powerful as it can!

2 Likes

Yes and no, because while iPhone simply doesn’t support multiple windows, the changes on iPad were massive, in fact much larger than for Mac (from a technical point of view).

1 Like

I was not aware of that, thanks!

1 Like

The full screen changes and the tear-off formatting palette are Mac specific changes though, so yes, we will definitely make changes specific to one platform if we feel they make sense. Glad you like the update so much!

2 Likes

Just bought lifetime. Thank you for offering that as an option. Even with such a small team, I trust your roadmap and ability to execute — even when it isn’t a feature I’ll directly use.

I can’t wait for what’s next in Agenda.

1 Like

That’s so kind of you, thank you so much for your support Elliot! :raised_hands:

Multiple windows addresses the one thing that frustrated me about Agenda. Now I no longer need to use my iPad to refer to other notes while working on my current note. Thanks for the great work.

I would have bought lifetime, except that the free trial went to yearly subscription without warning me. I didn’t realise I would get an email and forgot to put it in my calendar :slightly_frowning_face:.

1 Like

Didn’t you get an email from Apple? I believe you are supposed to get one.

I’m pretty certain I didn’t get one, I’ve seached in my emails. I did notice getting an email saying my annual subscription has started!

Hi, does the lifetime premium support family sharing via apple iCloud ?