Text color

Can’t find a way to change text color in notes

19 Likes

I guess there is no option to change the color of text in a note (but would be nice to get this option).

2 Likes

I need it too. It is very important for me.

4 Likes

Me too! And It would be great also to change the note’s yellow color to the project color too. Is much less confusing to navigate.

Thumbs up for text color :+1:
Could be very useful while taking notes.

2 Likes

Same. I am visually impaired and color is sometimes the only way to go. (Other visual impairments need recoloring for other reasons. See also WCAG 2.1 compliance.)

3 Likes

Need text color option. Global setting would be great for this, please.

2 Likes

I’d very much like to be able to apply colors similar to how you appy formatting, styles, etc. There are cases where I’d like a word or phrase to stand out for highligting purposes.

2 Likes

+1 here. I could really use that feature.

1 Like

Yess highlight text color too…!!!

1 Like

I really surprise when I copying some text with color in Agenda. I am sure most of us need this basic function. Cheers~

1 Like

It’s one of the things we will try to allow for in a future update. See The features we are working on right now…

2 Likes

Definatley one I would welcome I quickly run out of ways of just using Bold, unterline or italic to highlight sections of a note. Also I would like highlighting to be added

1 Like

Support, This is a must-have feature and will for sure stands you up against the others!! Please we really need this feature. Thanks.

1 Like

+1 for me too! I would love this feature.

+1 :+1:

I just bought Agenda some days ago and I was happy until I needed to apply different colors to differentate some codes. Then I figured that I cannot do that. Please, this is a very needed feature for an app like this one. I can even do this in Apple Notes, and I see this been on schedule since more than a year.

1 Like

Would love font colours. btw the app is the best thing 2021

1 Like