Sync projects with GTD tools

I agree. Agenda, as soon as the iOS app is up and running, will replace my todo-apps and Evernote. The gap in my workflow is the lack of the iOS app.

3 Likes

I agree. Zapier allows me to select the app I would like to integrate with Agenda, like Trello and Slack.

1 Like

That would be very helpful for me, too

1 Like

I agree, I like the way agenda drive things into a date driven order that others miss, but there’s still functionality that Things has which is absent in Agenda.

A sensible workflow that doesn’t involve too much switching or cutting and pasting is hard to work out. I’m relatively new to Agenda so I can’t claim familiarity yet.

I can see it replacing Evernote for notes I make, but what about notes and clippings of websites etc? Will you do those in Agenda, or still in Evernote?

We are in the process of adding attachments. This allows any sort of file to be added to a note. It may be possible to support web archives in this way, as well as PDFs.

1 Like

When Agenda supports them, I will make the transition from Evernote to Agenda for storing web clippings, etc. I had some technical issues with Agenda which seems to have been fixed, so I hope to resume using it as the central focus of my daily workflow.

Is it for MacOS? Cos in iOS it doesn’t work that way. It only shows text from the note on the text field. No link

I was indeed referring to macOS, but at least the second option should work on iOS, ie, copying an Agenda Link and pasting that into another app.

1 Like

1 step closer to buying MacOS premium))

To anyone interested in using Agenda and Omnifocus in combination I encourage to have a look at the below video:

3 Likes

Very new to the app and loving it.

A big +1 for OmniFocus integration.

1 Like

I can not drag a task from Things to agenda on the iPad. It doesn’t work…I can drag from agenda to Things just fine.

Thanks for reporting this. Do you know if that worked before?

In any case, we will investigate. It is worth noting that you do need to have the cursor in the note to drag into Agenda.

Kind regards,
Drew

I agree, I’m big into Things, and find myself doing a lot of copy and pasting.

1 Like

I love things as well. So beautiful. But with Agenda/Reminders integration coming and the redesign of Reminders with iOS 13… I may jump ship back to Reminders. Often times in Things I have notes that I need to include with my tasks, especially when it comes to jotting things down for a project—This is where the Agenda/Reminders integration will shine and likely work better for me personally.

2 Likes

Please add the same reminders integration for things, ad things reminders, or better omnifocus, and show omnifocus task defferred and due in agenda Under calendar events! Please please please, I can’t use reminders! All omnifocus user Will buy premium agenda

2 Likes

I’d second better support for OF3, though I recognize this is a pretty tall order.

1 Like

Will be a dream , OF or things or todoist, but not reminders, no thaks!

If so, I’d prefer 2Do integration. :slight_smile:

1 Like