Swedish - Svenska

Translators: @Mathias_Persson @niknam @siggestark @user3276

This topic is for discussion the Swedish translation of Agenda. Feel free to leave your suggestions, corrections, and comments here.

Want to help translate Agenda to Swedish? Reply to this post and we’ll add you to this translation project.

Do you encounter any issues, have suggestions or comments, leave a post here as well, your feedback is highly appreciated!

1 Like

Hi, I would love to help translate to Swedish.

1 Like

Same here! Go ahead and add me. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Update: The Swedish localization of Agenda is now officially underway :partying_face: with @Mathias_Persson and @niknam taking a first stab at the first round of translation. As outlined here, we’ll add a number of reviewers once they have concluded the first round and will give all of you access to the test builds as things progress. To be continued…

Engelska

• Category, Project, Note, Overview
  • Calendar, Event, Reminder, Date
  • Linking an Event, Assigning a Date
  • Collapse/Expand, Pinning a note
  • Premium features, Purchasing

Svenska

• Kategori, Projekt, Anteckning, Översikt
  • Kalender, Händelse, Påminnelse, Datum
  • Länka en händelse, Tilldela ett datum
  • Kollapsa/Expandera, Fäst en anteckning
  • Premiumfunktioner, Köp/köp av
2 Likes

I would like to be part of translation of Agenda.

Bra början. Jag föreslår att du försöker hålla ned antalet ord eftersom svenska kan ta mycket plats. Speciellt menar jag dessa:

• Länka händelse, Tilldela datum, Fäst anteckning

Med vänliga hälsningar
//Jörgen

1 Like

I’ve added you to the team @siggestark, welcome!

Blev det ingen mer översättning?

Wasn’t there any more translation to Swedish?

Unfortunately it seemed to have stalled indeed, would be great if we had more volunteers to pick up the Swedish translation again.

I’d love to be added.

I’ve added you to the team @user3276, welcome!

Update: We have moved from OneSky to Crowdin for translating Agenda to Swedish :raised_hands: