Some feature requests and localization

This is a great app, definitely.

1. No time settings for the project I made? It seems that the only thing I can set is the date.

2. Is it possible to indicate the specific time or date in the note using symbols like (# or @) ?
    For instance, I would like to note as below:
    Project: TEST PROJECT (TODAY ~~~ NEXT MONDAY)
    NOTE: ~~~~~
    ~~~~~
    1. ~~~~
    CHECKLIST - MEETING (AM 10:00 ~ AM 11:30)
    CHECKLIST - REPORT (TOMORROW ~~ THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW)

3. Is it possible to integrate the google calendar with all notes? (I mean, in the next update)

4. Should I pay for the ipad/iphone app independently?

5. No android app is planned? I am using iPad Pro, Mac and Android phone due to the institute’s security issue.

PLUS ) Do you have any plan to localize? I want to help but I could not find your e-mail address.

1 Like

No time settings for the project I made? It seems that the only thing I can set is the date.

This was a deliberate policy. If you need a time, you are probably best to attach the note to an event in the calendar.

Is it possible to indicate the specific time or date in the note using symbols like (# or @) ?

We do support labels in tags, and we have a special “due” tag. You can type due(today) for example. (There are a few problems in current release, but fixed in upcoming one.)

I like the idea of having special date tags. I guess we could support something like date(12 january 2018). Will think about this. Maybe it is so important it indeed needs its own type of tag, like People.

Is it possible to integrate the google calendar with all notes? (I mean, in the next update)

Not sure about next update, but it is a high priority to support other calendar apps.

Should I pay for the ipad/iphone app independently?

The plan is that your license unlocks all devices. If you pay on Mac, iPad and iPhone will also have all premium features.

No android app is planned? I am using iPad Pro, Mac and Android phone due to the institute’s security issue.

iOS first. Later we will think about other platforms.

Do you have any plan to localize? I want to help but I could not find your e-mail address.

Yes, at some point. Can you email info@agenda.com and let us know you are interested, and what languages you can help with.

Kind regards,
Drew

A post was split to a new topic: Android App

I’d notice a website: transifex.com , a “crowd-funding” translating service.
You can see Microsoft VSCode ( https://www.transifex.com/microsoft-oss/vscode-editor/ ) for reference.