Android App

android

I know you’re building for iOS first, but I’d still like to add my vote for an Android version in the not-so-distant future. My workflow is be split between MacOS, iOS and Android, so I’ll have a hard time comitting to using Agenda full-on until I know it’ll support Android phones

Some feature requests and localization

Seconding this. Hard to justify subscribing to premium if I can’t use it on my phone!

Thanks for your feedback, as you say we won’t do an Android version in the immediate future, but we are not ruling out doing an Android app in the future. Just not right now, because we already have a lot to do for iOS and macOS.

come on, just do it #agenda4android

We are a small nonprofit with teams distributed across the U.S. I’ve only been using Agenda for two days, but I can totally see this replacing our current project management platform (Asana).

Some of us are “on” Android. So we couldn’t make this switch right now. But I’d like to! #agenda4android

+1

I am ready to get the premium. I’d be even willing to pay 2x the price if there were an Android version.

I think that it would be a huge leap to make from iOS and macOS to Android and/or web, especially considering the mountain of things that are still to come for the iOS and macOS versions. In light of that I wouldn’t expect this soon

The lack of Android or web support and the use of Apple’s file sync are show-stoppers for me and about 80% of the people on my teams (cross-functional SaaS product dev). I think Agenda has great value in certain scenarios, but I’m stuck with Evernote unless Agenda makes a big pivot.

Hi mekentosj, paying customers here.
Agenda is fantastic but would really appreciate an android version.

Seconded. One of the most important aspects of a premium productivity app is usability on multiple platforms.

We understand that there are many things that you guys still want to work on wrt iOS and macOS, but making an Android app will really improve your visibility 10 fold, if not a 100 fold, and paying customers would be very happy.