Share your feedback with us…

This should go a long way into that direction we hope:

1 Like

The day I can hit the plus button with my Apple Pencil and start jotting down a note is the day I will buy all premium features of this app. It’s still great without that but not certain it’s worth changing my other workflows (which combine existing calendar app and dated Goodnotes.

What an awesome App! Love it and getting work colleagues on it.

One thing I would love to see - autocomplete on tags and people. Ie., hashtag- would allow me to tab through and autocomplete based on my following text input based on existing tags in the system.

1 Like

Yes, autocomplete would be nice. On the roadmap for sure.

Thanks for the feedback!

1 Like

2 posts were split to a new topic: Person tags

2 posts were split to a new topic: Related notes randomness

A post was split to a new topic: Integration with Asana and Trello

I was using Things a lot but I always felt Things lacks integration with calendar and reminders!

I’m glad Agenda has integration with Calendar and Remdiners are coming! Super awesome!

After using the app for my daily projects, I find the following features would be great to speed things up. Many of them I already saw on your “in development” list.

• Re-ordering of projects and sub-projects.
  • Re-ordering of paragraphs and list Items / todos in notes. Currently, I can re-order whole notes up and down, but I cannot move an item in a list up or down. Many programs support that to better organize one’s todos in a project.
  • Auto-complete of hashtags and people! So when I search or I add a # to tag an item with a hashtag, and I start typing, that I get auto-complete suggestions. This helps speed things up and prevents me from mistyping things (#budget #budgets #bugdet…) suddenly I end up with 3 tags.
  • Quickly add reminders to todos
  • Search should return single todo lines, not whole notes
  • Ability to hide or grey out finished todos & finished notes
  • Search filters to only search for specific content (e.g. only todos, only list items, only open todos, archived notes, active notes, done todos, done notes and in conjunction with dates to search for notes or due dates before a date, after a date, or inbetween two dates.
  • Archiving of Notes and Todos, still being able to search for them with search filters

As said, most of that is on your list. I’d really like the search to get more powerful and some additional sorting options for items in lists. But most of all, Agenda should be kept as simple to use as it currently is.

I know those goals are sometimes exclusive (add features AND remain simple to use), but most of the requests you have on your todo list do not add additional complexity but leverage what’s there and makes those things more powerful (smarter search for types of notes, list items, todos, open or closed, archived notes, dates…). Sorting of projects.

I LOVE the simplicity of agenda. Thanks for making it! Going to buy a license now after testing it for some days. I hope to support you a bit this way.

Ah, one additional feature request:

• add a tip function, to tip developers if you feel like it
2 Likes

Bought. Loved the jingle that celebrated my purchase, haha. I heard about Agenda on DaringFireball btw. I think you ran an ad on John’s RSS feed. Thank you! That’s how I found out about you!

1 Like

Hi Christoph,

Thanks for your support and feedback! And good to know that DF ad paid dividends :wink:

Yes, I think we have our eye on all the items in your list. Unfortunately, each one is a few weeks or months work :frowning: We’ll get there.

Kind regards,
Drew

1 Like

Yes. Well, you announced reminders on your site, I guess this is coming soon. And the rest, I’ll be here and look forward to updates :slight_smile:

1 Like

In the discussion about Search, this comment (From January of last year) notes that “Summary” views was something being considered. Is this still the case? Immediately upon buying the app I wanted to see a complete overview on my unfinished tasks across all notes, and as far as I can tell, you can’t do that.

This is indeed still on our list, first a number of other things that need to go out however.

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Feedback coming from Things

Loving this app, seriously a life-changer! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Are there any plans to be able to drag-and-drop to change the order of appearance of whole Categories? I’m not seeing it mentioned specifically in the roadmap, only projects.

1 Like

Yes, certainly in the roadmap. Stay tuned!

1 Like

I can’t believe I never heard of this app before. I was just scrolling through the App Store on my iPad, and it jumped out at me. After playing with it a bit I purchased, not because I particularly needed any of the extra features, but because I wanted to support such a brilliant app.

I am looking forward to a couple of the features you’re already working on, like the reminders support, which looks like it will be amazing.

1 Like

Thanks for your support! The reminders feature will be our tomorrow.

Hey Support Team,

Thanks for the last update. Synchronisation with Reminder is the feature I’ve been waiting for since I starting using Agenda app
:+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

That’s brilliant to hear, glad you like it!