Project Templates

Hi,
(I’m french, sorry for my bad english :wink:

If i understand, we can create template only with notes … it’s not possible to create a template with Project !??
I want to have a Project Template with minimum 7 notes … It’s not a solution for me to add 7 notes templates each time that create a new Project… Please add Project template for that can create my project (with all my notes) with one clic ! :slight_smile: Thx !

11 Likes

Yes, just for notes at the moment. Project templates sounds like an interesting idea. Will consider it.

Thanks!

5 Likes

Ok ! Thx Drew ! :+1:

+1 Vote

This!

Gets my vote!

Great idea!

+1.

I create new projects almost every day and all of them needs the same three notes. This feature would save me a lot of time.

+1 Please

+1 I was also thinking on this.

I would like this feature too.

I have been banging my head trying to figure out why I couldn’t create a template of my project and came here to research to find out how. Sure would help me out.

Yes, please, This would add so much more flexibility !!!

• Some people put all tasks in one note,
  • some others may have a note per task hosted in projects.
    Both are fine with note-templates.
  • But what, as some workflow experts in this forum suggested, if you were to assign tasks to agenda-projects hosted in categories …

…then you really need project templates (or even category templates) to work efficiently.

So I strongly support this feature to be added

Any updates on timing for templates for projects? Thank you

For now we just have templates for notes. The latest release did add the option to insert a template inside a note, using the \template action.

Templates for projects are still on the roadmap, but not as high as other projects at this point. So we can’t give any sort of timescale. Sorry.

Thanks for the feedback!
Kind regards,
Drew