No reminders syncing on iOS

Removed previous post, as i was seeing same issue but fixed by turnig off Apple Reminders icloud sync on all devices and turning back on. Some how they got out of sync and only one device was not syncing correctly (iphone for me). Unfortunately i had to redo all my Agenda reminders, but easy to fix.

I did however notice that when i create a reminder and set reminder for the same day i created (set to today), it is not showing in Agenda calendar slide out panel, but if i change remind date too tomorrow, it will show in Agenda calendar. Still trying to figure this one out as it maybe on user error side… :wink:

Update… resetting icloud did not fix issue… I tested by creating a test reminder in apple reminders on mac, iphone, and iPad. Those synced flawlessly. I then did the same by creating a test note in Agenda with a reminder created in agenda and depending which device you are on they may or may not show in apple reminders. Attached are images of what I am seeing. Hard to explain.

Apple Reminders Images
Mac

iPad

iPhone

Agenda Images
Mac

iPad

iPhone

Sorry, outside this thread I meant. I do have the feeling things have gotten worse in iOS 13.4 in terms of syncing, perhaps Apple introduced some regressions that made it even worse than it was. Is any one else seeing this? Also, does it make a difference if the reminder has a specific time or is a so-called all-day reminder?

I am having the same issue. Reminders created within Agenda, whether on my iPhone or iPad do not sync over to the other device. If I create a Reminder through Reminder it does appear on both devices.

What about:

No, the time nor the “all-day” does not matter.

I have the same issue with reminders created in Agenda and not syncing between iPad and iPhone. Reminders created in Agenda App on iPad show just fine on iPad in Reminders App but do not sync to iPhone. The same applies vice versa for iPhone. Agenda note text with those reminders texts and reminder symbols syncs also fine between both iPad and iPhone. This problem is new since ca. end of march, syncing was robust before. Reminders created in Reminders App sync perfectly both ways between iPad and iPhone. I checked correct Reminders List, switched off/on Reminders iCloud sync, switched off/on Agenda iCloud sync, did a new Agenda installation on both iPhone and iPad. It did not help. Hoping that you can find the cause and fix it soon.

I updated to new IOS and mine is working.

Which version of iOS were/are you using before and after the update?

Unfortunately for me the problem remained the same after updating both iPhone and iPad to iOS 13.4.1. Today I did Agenda 9.3.2 update on both devices and the problem still persist. I can though force sync of Reminder created in Agenda on iPad to sync to iPhone by opening on iPhone the Agenda text note with the “iPad” Reminder, click the Reminder symbol, open the Reminder and then choose Save. Then the “iPad” Reminder syncs to iPhone and shows the same Agenda identifier as on iPad. Nevertheless this is not a practical work around.

I am seeing the same behavior with iOS 13.4.1 and Agenda 9.3.2.

iCloud reminders sync - but not if created via Agenda. It is very weird.

I will create a reminder in Agenda, and it shows up in the Reminders app. But it does not sync to other devices, and does not appear in the web view on iCloud.com.

I will create a reminder on the exact same list in either Reminders app or iCloud web, and it gets displayed in both views.

So it appears as though Agenda-creates reminders are not syncing via iCloud, even though they’re on an iCloud list.

Mine appeared to work last Friday, now I am having the same issues as the other users have reported.

Hmm, this starts to look like a bug introduced in the latest iOS update, we’ll investigate.

FYI I just created a reminder in Agenda 9.3.2 on macOS 10.15.3 and it does sync to iCloud.com, so the issue appears to be limited to iOS.

Understand now why I didn’t see reminder this morning! Reminders not synching at all.

BTW deleting reminder icon in notes should also remove it from Reminder app but it doesn’t. Are these 2 bugs related or 2 separate bugs?

Update: „iPad“ Reminders created by this work around on iPhone do not really sync as changes (e.g. time, location) done on one device do not sync to the other device.

Are your iPad and iPhone on a different OS version?

iPhone and iPad are both on iOS 13.4.1

And on one it works but not on the other?

Mine’s created on iPad but no reminder shown on iPhone. Both devices running latest Agenda + OS versions.

By the way, deleting alarm icon on Agenda doesn’t remove reminder. That’s another bug.

But just to be sure, after the reminder is created on your iPad, it does show up in the Reminders app on your iPad in the correct list with the correct date and time to etc correct? It just doesn’t sync if I understand correctly? Also, does editing and saving the reminder (changing the time after it was originally craeted from Agenda) in the Reminders app then still make it show up on the other device?

Regarding removing the reminder, we don’t delete reminders if you use backspace to delete a reminder icon indeed, that’s on purpose. If you want that, then tap/click the reminder and choose Delete from the popover, this will delete it from both text and the reminders app.