No iPhone sync whatsoever

What I did:

I redownloaded Agenda after quitting because of the same problem. I entered my notes to my iPad Pro (14.3 iPadOS) and cannot see any of them in my iPhone XR. (14.3 iOS) I restarted my phone and tablet, reinstalled agenda on both, disabled and enabled iCloud sync again and it did not work.

What happened:

No sync and cannot see my notes in my iPhone.

What I expected:

I would like it to work as intended, to be able to sync.

Things that might be helpful to know (Agenda version, OS and model, etc):

Agenda 12.0, iPadOS and iOS on 14.3.

Thank you for your attention.

Have checked that iCloud Drive is on? iCloud Drive is separate from iCloud. See
Stay in Sync for details

Yes I have turn it on and off. Now it is turned on. Still no sync.

Make sure you are signed in to iCloud with the same account on each device, and that iCloud Drive is turned on. (iCloud Drive is very important, and many people forget this.) Also make sure your iCloud drive has enough free storage space.

If that doesn’t help, here are some other things to check: Syncing between desktop and iOS

Lastly, some companies block iCloud, so you might need to check if that is the reason sync is not working for you.

I cloud drive is on. I was using this feature earlier. I checked everything you said but Agenda got problems after I have installed beta 6 months ago and my problem doesn’t not get solved by you.

Btw I am not using a Mac in my workflow. Only an iPad and iPhone but they do not get synced.

I am asking for help in any way. I would like to use agenda for my work but it is currently unusable.

Here is what I suggest:

• Double check that you are using the same iCloud account on both devices. You can’t mix accounts.
  • Ensure that the iCloud Drive switch is turned on on both devices. Every device is separate.
  • Check that iCloud is not full
  • Turn off the iCloud sync in Agenda on each device. When it asks you if you want to remove the cloud data, do that. Remove the cloud data.
  • Do that for each device
  • Wait 10 minutes
  • Check that you have the latest Agenda 12 on every device (App Store)
  • Now open Agenda on just one device
  • Turn on the sync in that device
  • Connect that device to power, and turn off the autolock in Settings
  • Open the right panel. Do you see a flashing cloud? That means it is syncing.
  • Just leave Agenda running on the device until the cloud stops flashing. Can be a while.
  • Once that has finished, start on another device
  • Turn on the sync for the other device, and repeat the procedure with autolock etc until the cloud stops flashing.

Hopefully this will bring everything into sync, and it will be fast after that.

Very sorry you are experiencing these issues.

Kind regards,
Drew