Multiple Windows (for Use in different spaces)

The lack of multi-windowing is - at least for me - the main flaw of the application. This feature should absolutely and quickly be added because most of the competitors have already implemented it.

Itā€™s got a high priority for us too.

2 Likes

+1 here and I see that the topic is already old (2019)!

comparing notes side to side is obvious a necessity when moving action items or points from an agenda of a ā€œprevious meetingā€ !! Old fashioned approach? Well, not every activity warrants a kanban or a sprint, isnā€™t?

1 Like

Most large feature requests are old. People think of the features very quick, but making them takes many years, and is a question of deciding what has the priority at the time. This one is getting much closer to the top of the list.

Note that there are already a bunch of features that help with moving items from a previous meeting to a new one, including Edit > Checklist options on the Mac, and note splitting (Note > Split at Insertion Point). The extra window will certainly be useful, but there are some tools there that already help a lot.

3 Likes

Has this become a thing yet? Iā€™ve been trying to figure out a way to open multiple windows which brought me here.

It will be the focus of our next update I can now revealā€¦ stay tuned!

3 Likes