Multiple Windows (for Use in different spaces)

Any update on this? As my set of notes increases from using Agenda every day, the number of times when I need to refer to several notes at once increases too.

No ETA yet I’m afraid, on the roll for the coming year.

1 Like

Just to add a comment on the value of this. It’s similar to being able to view two parts of one PDF in the same app at the same time. I’ve been looking for a PDF app to do this for a while (had previously been forced to duplicate the PDF and then open each in a different app as a work around) - recently found multiple apps which support this - e.g. PDF Expert. Resulted in huge improvement in productivity when reading PDFs! As my set of Agenda notes increases this becomes more and more of an issue and unlike PDFs, there is no workaround I’m aware of…

A sort of workaround is to have Agenda open on your Mac and your iPad.

Agreed - and with handoff even cut and paste is ok - but you do have to carry both.
Running another instance in a VM could be another option, but quite a heavy solution

1 Like

Adding +1 to this feature, would be great to have multiple windows!

1 Like

A vote for this from me, too - this is a very challenging restriction for a productive workflow. It is worse with Work from Home, since there is a lot more context switching, and the need to quickly add a note to a project or person’s list.

Any update on this? Another 6m has slipped by… Just keep being reminded of this gap when I’m using it…

Getting closer, but no firm ETA yet I’m afraid

I would also like to voice support for multiple windows, and please don’t forget us, iPad (iPadOS) users! :slight_smile:

+1 too :ok_hand:

1 Like

Just another +1 for multiple window support, at least on macOS. Currently I have to open Agenda on 2 different computers to compare notes or quickly copy/paste between two. (So thankful for iCloud shared pasteboard.)

2 Likes

+1 from me

1 Like

+1 from me. I need two or more notes open, so I can copy bits of notes from a project into a planned note upcoming for one to ones.

1 Like

+1 from me. I would dearly love to be able to have Agenda open in more than one space.

1 Like

I posted in this forum over one year ago. I’m happy to see that this is being worked on. I thought i’d explain my usecases for this feature:

I’m a product manager and create a note per meeting. I have multiple meetings per day (4-10). At the end of the day (and again at the end of the week) i perform mini reviews. that mini review has it’s own note. I end up jumping between them a lot. to copy-paste or write follow-up notes. Currently the only option i have is scrolling up and down on the today view (or in a custom weekly view). The problem is that they I have to FIND that note again every time if I am jumping back and forth. Its a very wasteful process.

+1 from me as well, would love to see this feature.

1 Like

+1 from this person.

+1 for this new user. Loving the look, feel and functionality otherwise but without multiple windows I am struggling with my workflow.

+1 for here.