Mac only premium

hello, agenda! i’m macOS user.
i want to get premium features, so i have a question about it.
i only use agenda with macOS so i don’t need iOS features.
how can i get ‘just’ macOS premium features?

I’m afraid we don’t have a macOS specific license. You just buy the macOS+iOS one.

Hi, I have premium features on iOS. Is there an option to Add just Mac premium features to my account.

I’ve sent you a coupon code in a separate message which allows you to buy the mac+iOS features with a discount to compensate for the fact you already bought the iOS features.

I would also like to upgrade my macos Agenda (already purchased the iOS version)

I’ve sent you a coupon code in a separate message as well.

1 Like

thank you. Greatly appreciate it!

1 Like

I am brand new here. Using Reminders and Calendar on my MacBook, iPad, iPhone and Apple Watch.

Is it possible to buy a combo for all four for premium features?

I understand that Agenda is syncing with Reminders and Calendar so there no real use for an Agenda Apple Watch app?

We don’t have a specific app for the Apple watch but indeed reminders and calendar events do sync over.

To buy the premium features on both Mac and iOS either buy them from your mac (it will include iOS as well), or if you buy on iOS, choose the mac+iOS option.

I would also like to upgrade my macos Agenda (already purchased the iOS version). Thank you!

I’ve sent you a coupon code in a personal message, many thanks for your support!

1 Like

Aweome, thank you!

1 Like

Hello! Could you please send me the coupon code too? Tks!

I’ve sent you the coupon code in a personal message too, thank you!

Hey Support Team:

Me too please. I purchased ios but am now ready to add Mac OS as well.

Thanks!

Thank you so much! I’ve sent you a coupon code as well.

Hi, I have also already purchased the iOS version and am now would like to upgrade to the MacOS version of Agenda as well. Thanks in advance!

I’ve sent you the coupon code in a direct message, many thanks!!

Hi - I’ve made the same mistake buying Premium on iOS and I’d like to upgrade my macOS license too. Thanks in advance!

I’ve sent you a coupon code, thank you so much!

1 Like