Mac only premium

Also want to Purchase the macOS license. Just recently purchased the iOS and have now stopped using DayOne. Great program!! Thanks …… Jim

I’ve sent you the coupon code as well, thank you!!

Hi,
Starting to discover the Agenda app possibilities… Great app!
I recently bought the iOS premium and also would like to add Mac OS premium.
Could you please send a coupon code?
Thanks very much in advance!

Hi!

I think I only purchased the iOS version of premium. I’m unable to check but I’d like to buy it for Mac as well!

@joostbuis and @jeff.bear I’ve sent you both a coupon, thank you for your support!

As with others, I too would like to upgrade adding premium features for Mac. The features and development you’ve done on this product is amazing.

Thanks

That’s very kind of you to say, I’ve sent you the coupon code!

Hi, I also was short sighted when I purchased the iOS only version a few days ago. Can I get a coupon purchase the Mac premium?

Thanks @jfinnan I’ve sent you a direct message with the coupon code

Hello! I didn’t realize when I upgraded on my iPad that this might be an option I’d want. Could you also send me an upgrade code, please?

Thanks!

I’ve sent you the coupon in a direct message. Thanks!

Can I also request for the coupon code with the discount to purchase the mac features on top of my existing iOS subscription?

I would also like to upgrade my macos Agenda (already purchased the iOS version).

Thanks in advance!

me too, thanks!

Hi, can I have MacOS version discount? Already bought iOS version, thought it will be easier to upgrade to full license for Mac+iOS, but you don’t offer Mac only version on discounted price :frowning:

Thanks @ubernil, I’ve sent you a coupon code in a separate message.

Hi, I’d also like to get the MacOS version discount please. I purchased the iOS version but have found I like the MacOS version just as much. Thanks so much!

Thanks, I’ve sent you a coupon code as well.

Hi, just came across this thread, I am in the same situation mainly using MacOS and would have bought it already but is out of my budget.

Are you saying you already bought the iOS version and would like to add the mac version as well with the discount?