Lists, Tables, and Summaries

Currently we just have the one list type (other than numbers etc). You can choose in the Settings/Preferences of the app for either dashes or bullets, but you can’t mix them, because at this point in Agenda they are the same list type, just shown with a different bullet.

Hope that explains.

Is there a way to add all values/numbers in a column or row?

I think it will work if you copy them and paste, but I could be wrong about that. Not sure if we already added that option.

Quick Question on tables.
In your examples I see black stars used as a way to rate. I think it’s really cool. How do you insert the star in a table?

It’s simply the star emoji you can get from Edit > Emoji & Symbols, or you can copy it from here: ★

Thank you! I was able to find ★ using your method on my computer. However it seems not to exist in ios/iPad os. Also it is not available if you use the shortcut “:” to add an emoji.

Now I know how to get it when needed. Thank you! I wouldn’t think an emoji would be so elusive.

Ah, I guess because technically it’s not an emoji but part of a different unicode range. We’ll see if it can be added to the “:” shortcut

That would be great if it was added to the “:”. Obviously not a priority.

Is there any way to center the first row of a table without centering the rest of the rows? This would treat the first row as a header row. I can’t find a way to do this so far…

Not yet, I’m afraid. Table headers would be a nice edition. We’ll take it along. Thanks for the feedback!

1 Like

Hi - is it possible to use checkmarks within a table? I’d like to create a daily planner/to-do list and it’s easier to do this within a table for the week.

1 Like

This isn’t possible at the moment, we’ll take it into consideration, thanks for the suggestion!

Hi, is there a way to adjust the width of a column? Thanks!

See this topic: Resizing Table Column Width?

New User here. In a note, I’ve created added a checklist (things I need to accomplish). Is there a way to assign a date to each checklist item within that note?

You can assign a reminder to a checklist item and assign a date that way, see the \reminder syntax in Text Actions Cheat Sheet

Hey - Am i missing something or is it not possible to change the color of text inside of a table? I just came across this today, and seamed surprising. Thanks!

Indeed, this is not yet possible, something we hope to address in a future update.

Hello Team Agenda!!!

Firstly, love the app!

Secondly, regarding summaries — is it possible to update the summary in real time if the note is edited in the future? For example, if I have a summary of checklists (unticked) for a project and I go and finish one of the items, the summary showing only unticked tasks will reflect that by removing the item that was ticked?

Also, it would be good if I add a checklist item in a note that already had a summary section of checklists — it will get updated automatically once an additional item is added to the note.

I imagine it’s not as easy as it sounds because that will require some sort of monitoring and counting mechanisim per project. But I thought I will ask, given I’m not an expert.

Regards,
Rahul Grover

Thanks for the feedback. You are right, this is not easy to do, but we are working on it. Hopefully we will have this in a future version.

1 Like