Linking Notes to Contacts

Much as linking/importing email to Agenda is a valuable tool, I know that linking contacts from the Contacts app would be extremely useful. I’m sure many others have people/organizations that they are making notes where they are related to a specific person, group of people, and or orgainzations.

At this time, I can drop a vCard into Agenda. That is okay, but the behavior is not. If I drop a vCard into Agenda, the behavior I expect when I click on that attachment is either opening the contact card in the Contacts app, or showing me the contents of the Contacts card. What I don’t expect is for it to attempt to import the card back into Contacts.

Adding Contacts integration is very high on our wish list too, see also The features we are working on right now…

That is very good to know. And thank you for the action list link.

1 Like

I assume there won’t be links back and forth for each note but it would be great if agenda were to keep an internal index related to each contact and put a link to that contact.

1 Like

This has been on their “roadmap” since 2018. I dont believe they will integrate with Contacts.

As pointed out in another thread, every project we do now has been on the roadmap since 2018. People request things very quickly, but each project is a lot of work. We pick what we think is most needed at any point in time. Contact integration is something we are still planning to add.