What I did: Stamped journal entries with their respective dates which then displayed the cooresponding date as the title of the entry as well as in the top right-hand corner.
What happened: Within a couple weeks of using the app, the dates in the top right-hand corner of every entry changed from for example Feb 1, 2018 to Feb 1-2, 2018. All of the entries made that change from the date that I set them to that day and the following.
What I expected: I thought it was an error on my part, so I changed the date of every entry back to the date that it was created. However within a week the dates changed back.
Things that might be helpful to know (Agenda version, OS and model, etc): I have Agenda 1.3 downloaded. My OS and model is High Sierra 10.13.3 (17D47).