1 Like

I can do Italian if you need.
Arrivederci a presto

1 Like

Ready to help in translation

1 Like

I’m ready!

1 Like

Update: The Italian localization of Agenda is now officially underway :partying_face: with @fernandopaglia, @alessandrodn, @christian.gajewski, @anon54942325, @riccardo.parigi, and @tec.simone taking a first stab at the first round of translation. As outlined here, we’ll add a number of reviewers once they have concluded the first round and will give all of you access to the test builds as things progress. Be sure to let us know if you’d like to help! We’re looking forward to your feedback. To be continued…

1 Like

Ready to translate!

1 Like

Qualcuno riesce ad accedere all’app?

Io l’ho usata stamattina su macOS :blush:

1 Like

Update: We have now moved the Italian translation of Agenda to the OneSky platform.

1 Like

Update: Hooray, the Italian translation of Agenda is now available as part of Agenda version 11.0 :confetti_ball:. We’d invite everybody to give it a try and let us know if you find any aspects that can be improved, need to be corrected, or are giving issue. Join me in thanking all translators who worked so hard and with so much passion to add the Italian translation of Agenda! :clap: :clap:

2 Likes

Thanks for translating

2 Likes

The intro video translation is drastically wrong.

Could you suggest an alternative (you can run the Welcome intro again from the Help menu)?

Hi, i’m happy to help, if You want.

i.e.
The opening video has some issues.

Current translation —> better translation

… ma non ho idea che succede dopo —> …ma non hanno idea di quel che succederà dopo.

Alcune tracciano I tuoi eventi… —> Alcune tengono traccia dei tuoi eventi…

…ma non registra come si svolgono. —> ma non registrano come si svolgono.

Introduzione AGENDA —> Vi presentiamo AGENDA

Then, in the background of the slide. “…mischiano tutte le date”

Il negozio ha dimenticato di ordinare magliette merino in s chiedi a Tom se M va bene lo stesso —> Il negozio ha dimenticato di ordinare le magliette in lana merinos taglia s. Chiedi a Tom se le M vanno bene lo stesso.

Tutti presenti all’incontro, entusiasmo per il progetto —>Tutti presenti all’incontro, c’è grande entusiasmo per il progetto.

These are just few errors or inelegant phrases.

Good job, love your app.
Marco

2 Likes

Thank you Marco, that’s awesome. @alessandrodn and @riccardo.parigi could you take a look? I will also send you the invite soon to join the OneSky platform.

2 Likes

Thanks Marco for the suggestions, I went over some of them and modified according to your feedback.
The welcome movie was particularly challenging because at the time of the translation we didn’t have the whole context of the movie, just the single phrases; it was hard to get the specific person (e.g. you can be translated differently in italian according to the phrase context).
You’re more than welcome to go over the project and review whatever you feel can be improved.
Thanks

2 Likes

Update: We have moved from OneSky to Crowdin for translating Agenda to Italian :raised_hands:

Hi mekentosj.
As I mentioned in PM, I had to switch the account and now this is the right one :sweat_smile:.
Can you send me the invitation to translate?

Cheers Marco, I’ve assigned the translator status. And you can use this link for Crowdin: Agenda App settings - Crowdin

Thanks!!