Import email into Agenda

Ok! I’ll try Spark. I’ll tell them to send you the commission check. :smiley: thanks again.

1 Like

On Mac I use Yoink as my ‘holder’ for files I am dragging and dropping. I drag an email message (e.g. from Outlook) to Yoink then drop it into the relevant Agenda note as file (which can then be opened back up - noting the opening using Mail not Outlook)

Also on Mac, you can highlight sections of an email (or any text), right click and select Share. This will bring up an Agenda pop-up window where you can select which note to paste it into. (note: you may need to enable Agenda to be available on the Share menu - click the …more button)

The Share function also works in iPhone/iPad. Select the text you want, press to being up the context menu, select Share then the iOS share dialogue appears, with Agenda available. Select Agenda and follow the prompts.

1 Like

Update: You can use Yoink in iPhone and iPad. Using Yoink you can transfer emails (from Mail - not Outlook) into Agenda which then appear as attachments. These can then be opened via the link.

Update 2: On Mac you can open the email file inserted into the Agenda note - use the 'Open with’ option.