Horizontal Rule

Hello,

Can we get the ability to add a horizontal rule within a note please?

Thanks!
Anthony

26 Likes

This has been requested a few times indeed, thanks for the feedback, we’ll see what can be done.

7 Likes

That would be great. My vote too :blush:

1 Like

Agreed! Would be wonderful.

1 Like

Would love this feature!

1 Like

Please add this feature. It’s pretty essential when trying to segement documents.

1 Like

I’d like this too please

1 Like

Another vote for Horizontal Rule please, it is one of the most common things I have to add externally after exporting a note. It would be great to have all the formatting done prior to export.

1 Like

Another Vote for the HR? This cannot be that difficult!

2 Likes

Agreed! Hope this would be implemented as well… I need to make a separate thread for Quoted text blocks as well unless someone has any good suggestions/work arounds…

Adding support for this request, I think it would be really helpful to visually break up sections or parts of notes.

Thanks!

ScottyJ

1 Like

+1! It’s been almost a year and a half since this was requested - any update?

Not at this moment I’m afraid, still on our wishlist but other things have a higher priority at the moment I’m afraid. See also The features we are working on right now…

I really hope you can get around to it soon - a horizontal separator is really useful. I use it a lot in other apps. Saves starting a separate note.

2 Likes

+1 from me, please. I’m pondering switching to Agenda from Bear, and this is one of the things I’ve immediately missed.

2 Likes

plus one for horizontal rule

I would love to see this feature as it helps to create clear sections within a note. e.g I wanted to have a section at the bottom of my note for references.

Update: We’re really pleased to let you know that Agenda version 12 brings support for adding horizontal rules to your notes and is now available to all! Enjoy!

4 Likes

This is SO great! I use this all the time, and now it’s available on click. Thank you!

2 Likes