Get All Features

Perfect, great way to keep users and developers motivated. Keep the good work

18 Likes

I really appreciate your business model which I think is RESPECTFUL! on so many levels!

More over the license inclusive to iOS.

For those reasons I’m going premium now even though I don’t think I’ll be needing the premium features, I just appreciate the respect and I think you deserve the support!

28 Likes

Thanks for your support!

3 Likes

Really much better than other “subscription models” !!! I think that I know one of the guys from Papers App :grinning:

3 Likes

I’m looking at Agenda and really like what I see. This is such a powerful program and seems to answer several needs that I have. Your reply to diegonavarro leaves me confused about the premium features. This response seems to say that after 12 months, it will be necessary to repurchase the premium features. In your response to konetidy, you used a magazine simile to describe buying premium features. I know what you are doing makes sense. What am I missing?

Any features you buy are yours to keep forever, no need to repurchase after 12 months. Any new features we ship after your year ends you will have to buy if you’d like to have them.

It’s indeed like a magazine subscription. Stop your subscription and the pile of National Geographic magazines at your home are yours to keep, they don’t ask to send them back. However they won’t send and new ones to your home anymore either.

11 Likes

Hello, i need help purchaing the premium package…every time i click the purchase option the “purchasing” box has a spinning wheel and i just spins without making any progress… do you know of any way to fix this?

It seems the Mac App Store is quite slow the last few days. Sometimes you just have to wait. You could check that there is no login dialog appearing under a window or something like that. You need to sign in to the Mac App Store and it shows the dialog to sign in sometimes.

If it really doesn’t want to work, you can download directly from agenda.com, and purchase in the app using Paddle instead of the Mac App Store.

A post was split to a new topic: Problem purchasing premium features

I like it! :slight_smile:

A post was split to a new topic: Premium features not showing?

Hi,
I LOVE your subscription model. Absolutely genius and respectful of all parties involved.
I did have a question though—I’d like to try some of the premium features, but preferably just pay for the $14.99 iOS version for now. What would I do if I needed/wanted to go ahead and upgrade to both macOS and iOS? Would it be the full $34.99?
Thank you for your hardworking and I apologize for any inconvenience caused by my silly question!

5 Likes

Glad you like it! We have no automatic upgrade mechanism but are happy to send you a discount coupon that would subtract the iOS only amount from the macOS+iOS option. Just let us know when you’re ready by sending an email to support@agenda.com

10 Likes

Wow, thank you so much! That would be amazing!! I can’t wait to try this out then, just purchased the iOS subscription. :blush:

I only have one more question, hopefully that’s not annoying—It just occurred to me…
If I bought my iOS subscription today, that means that 12 months from today is when I’ll stop getting new updates, right?
What if I don’t upgrade to the macOS subscription until 2 months from now? Would it still be tied to the same time period as the iOS subscription, or would it be its own new 12-month period?
Either way is fine with me, it’s no big deal; but I was curious!
Thanks again for your support!!

Given that the macOS option includes iOS as well you would have 12 months from the day you do the purchase on both platforms.

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Upgrade not recognised

4 posts were split to a new topic: Prices in Dollars

I’ve also got two more questions:

• I saw that the iOS-Beta in Testflight makes a version jump to 2.0. If I recall your versioning scheme correctly, this should mean more premium features, right? However, I didn’t see anything new…
  • If I want to make a purchase, I would like to make sure that as much of the money as possible actually reaches you. I know that the AppStore split of 30% is quite high, so am I correct if I assume that the rate of your website is better?
2 Likes

Very sharp and you are right, we should have versioned it as 1.4, we’ll pay more attention next time, not sure if we can still revert it now. I guess @drewmccormack got excited as we made some pretty big under the hood changes that for example make search a lot faster.

• If I want to make a purchase, I would like to make sure that as much of the money as possible actually reaches you. I know that the AppStore split of 30% is quite high, so am I correct if I assume that the rate of your website is better?

It is indeed, that’s very kind of you!

2 Likes

Hey guys,

First of all, thank you for this awesome business model and for designing so an app. I see its potential every day and really want to keep using it.
I have purchased a license via the iOS app a couple days ago and have tried installing the app on macOS also : no luck redeeming the purchase on mac, even if I log in.
Is there a reason to that?

Thanks a lot for your answer!

2 Likes