Get All Features

Thanks for your support!

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Paid for premium

I absolutely loved reading all opinions and the back and forth here. Very well articulated, conversed and concluded. Best part was the mutual respect that was shown - that’s rare/hard to find within the online communities these days.

3 Likes

Hello,

I am using Agenda Premium for iOS on my Ipad. Now I’m using macOS for business and would also use Agenda there. Is there a discount if I buy Agenda Premium macOS, because I already use the premium version iOS?
Kind regards
Christian

Thank you for continuing your support of Agenda, I’ll send you a direct message with a coupon code that you can use to buy the macOS features with a 9.99 USD discount.

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Custom accent color per project

A post was split to a new topic: I purchased the premium features on my iPhone

A post was split to a new topic: Coupon for Mac purchase

A post was split to a new topic: Frozen purchase

2 posts were split to a new topic: Mac only premium

Love all these new features in the paid subscription. Much has changed since I first used Agenda, keep up the great work guys! :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks for the support!

3 posts were split to a new topic: Trialing premium features

Hello,

Possible to get a Mac OS discount PM’d to me as well? I’ve already paid for iOS devices.

Thanks

Done. Thank you so much for your support!!

Hello, I bought the whole premium pack, and I’m very happy about it. I would like to know if you have planned to put other languages in Agenda like French?

We have started working on offering localised versions of Agenda, including in French. We hope it will be available in the not too distant future.

A post was split to a new topic: Pending purchase

A post was split to a new topic: Can’t find how to annotate image

One thing I am not understanding is, now that I will have to renew my license for more 12 months, why is the price going from 19.99 to 24.99 and now to 27.99?