I can help. Would be a pleasure.

2 Likes

Yes, I am available!
Ich stehe zur Verfügung!
:slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m in, as already confirmed by mail.

2 Likes

Update: The German localization of Agenda is now officially underway :partying_face: with @csterneck, @Roland.Foerster, @ad_dug.onl, @jan.fiedler, @harald, @johannes taking a first stab at the first round of translation. As outlined here, we’ll add a number of reviewers once they have concluded the first round and will give all of you access to the test builds as things progress. To be continued…

5 Likes

Ich kann auch gerne helfen.

2 Likes

Update: We have now moved the German translation of Agenda to the OneSky platform and also added @tobbson @nesch @hr1 @tribu44 @cmeermann @olaf1 @stq66 @bdietze

1 Like

Happy to help as well!

1 Like

I’ve added you to the project Thomas, thanks for helping bring Agenda to our German speaking users!

If there is still a need for additional testers/translators into German, I will gladly help.

1 Like

Great, best to sign up as beta tester, we hope to have a first beta with the first round of German translations in within the next few days, we can then use as many people looking for issues and improvements as possible. I’ll also add you to the translator team.

Update: Hooray, the German translation of Agenda will soon be available as we have just released the first beta version including German. We’d invite everybody to give it a try and let us know if you find any aspects that can be improved, need to be corrected, or are giving issue. A big thanks to all translators to bring it to this important point, can’t wait to have it in the hands of all our German speaking users! :confetti_ball:

@thomas.buesch has joined the project, thanks for helping bring Agenda to our German speaking users Thomas!

1 Like

With great pleasure. Love the integration with other applications. I frequently connect sources, with Agenda as the core.

2 Likes

Ready to support the team…

1 Like

Great, I’ve added you to the team, thanks @christianriess!

1 Like

Ready to join the team :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cheers, @penturon, I’ve added you to the team! The German translation is shaping up very nicely, would be great if you could help polish it further towards the release.

1 Like

Hi, would be nice to join.