Focus mode (just 1 note on screen); More Text Format options

Hi,
Thanks for a great app.
(I am a Pro subscriber on iphone/ipad & mac. I use Agenda mainly on my iphone, & sometimes on my ipad Pro.)

I was wondering if the following 2 features could be added please - (especially the first one)?

1. FOCUS MODE

—> Where you can long-press on a note (or note title), to go into a screen where only the selected note is shown.

• (Having all notes in a project on the screen at the same time is useful sometimes.)

***However, most of the time, I want to see only the current note I’m working on.

• I want to be able to quickly scroll up & down, to the start & end of the current note quickly; without inadvertently scrolling to the top & bottom of the whole project’s notes list.

• And for me, it is distracting having notes I’m not working on, visible on the screen when I’m trying to focus on just 1 note.

(This feature is essential for me, if I am to be able to use Agenda as my notes app.)

1. MORE TEXT FORMATTING OPTIONS.

Thanks so much for your time.

3 Likes

Thanks for the suggestions, you’ll be pleased to hear that both items are very high up on the list of things we’d like to add. See also The features we are working on right now…

5 Likes

That’s great, thanks very much.

1 Like