Focus/Full-page mode for single note

Also in total support of this feature! I mainly use Agenda for school and creative writing/story outlines. For both uses, focus mode is a really helpful addition. I schedule out each course week for the term. In some situations its makes sense to close my other notes but in the case I need multiple notes open, its more helpful to keep the current week in focus and have the others blurred out for seemless reference. Another writing app that implements focus feature is Author, but it doesn’t quite work in same way as I’d imagine this would. Excited for this :partying_face:

1 Like

I continually renew my premium membership in hope to see this come to fruition. Please developers, make this happen.

2 Likes

Really would like to see this, as I often work in public spaces and have to deal with shoulder surfers. I’m using tags/smart search’s at the moment but this feature would make things a lot simpler.

1 Like

I am still waiting for it. Any idea when Agenda v17 will be released? I need this feature desperately :smile:

Nearing end of our development phase now, after which there will be the usual beta testing. Should not be too long.

4 Likes

this is fantastic news ◡̈ thanks a bunch for news update

Any updates regarding this feature?

It’s currently in beta, hopefully out in 2-3 weeks

2 Likes

Am I correct in understanding that, though focus mode is implemented on the level of individual notes, there isn’t yet support for typewriter mode or any other kind of paragraph focus as available in iA Writer? Or am I missing that control?

I’m not familiar with typewriter mode or paragraph focus in other apps. If IAWriter has that, it is probably because it is very specialized on writing (eg books).

Agenda does allow you to focus on a single note, hiding clutter etc. This is the usual way focus mode is handled in text apps.