Evernote import?

import

Congrats on a beautiful app. I went ahead and purchased premium to support your work though I am not quite ready to make Agenda my go to notes app yet (currently using Evernote). Are you considering adding Evernote import? That would make switching easier.

We would like to do that, yes.

Any updates on an ETA for the evernote import??

No. We are fully focussed on iOS at the moment, and will tackle inline images after that. So don’t expect it in the immediate future I’m afraid.

Now that the iOS app is there and Apple choosed Agenda to be a design award winning app are there any news on the Evernote import? I assume many will switch once this is in place because noone wants to move hundreds and thousands of notes from one app to another by hand.

Definitely hearing you. We’ll do our best but the to do list is long :grimacing:

This is number two on my Agenda wish list. After embedding images and files in a note.

I’ll also chime in that I’d like Evernote import. Obviously, it’ll need embedded images/files, since that’s a lot of what I have in Evernote.

I’d really like to switch completely from Evernote to Agenda, but … well, I have a lot of notes. :wink:

Our plan is to indeed first ship the inline images and attachment features (we’re working on it as we speak) and after that add an Evernote import option.

Evernote is on the shaky ground from the recent report and I have thousands of notes because they are so easy to search.
So if you can developer import and search tool, I can leave Evernote for good.

Thanks,